Updated: January 1, 2022 Home » Freeware and Software Reviews » Microsoft Windows & Office
Log into your account. Recover your password. A password will be e-mailed to you. macOS transformation packs can make your Windows PC look like an Apple computer sporting the macOS.
Of course, the Windows 10 operating system has a much beautiful UI after recent updates.
But if we compare it against macOS, Windows still lags in terms of cleanliness and aesthetics. Since devices running macOS are costly, people tend to apply macOS themes and other components on their Windows computers to bring that macOS vibe.
How to download macOS Big Sur Theme for Windows 10 | MHR.
Luckily, there are a lot of designers who are constantly designing and improving these macOS themes for Windows 10. And, you can install those by using third-party system patching software. The number of available macOS themes for the Windows operating systems on the internet is not huge.
- But that doesn’t mean you are short of options.
- Another thing is that all the macOS themes are more or less similar since they are all focused on looking at a single operating system.
- So, it’s kind of confusing to choose a macOS-looking theme.
- So, here I have enlisted my ten favorite macOS skins for Windows.
- ProTheme is a well-known design group for Windows 10 themes and skins.
- This is one of the most feature-rich macOS themes out there for Windows desktops.
- This theme has features and functionalities that will make your computer look like the latest macOS Big Sur.
- Besides, the dark mode is much improved with some additional tweaks. The latest macOS features the most modern user interface. It’s smooth and seamless. However, the earlier versions of macOS weren’t like this.
- But still, some people crave classic beauty.
How To Get The macOS Themes For Windows
If you want to get that retro look on your Windows computer, then this Mac Classic macOS transformation pack will be the best choice for you. The stock macOS Big Sur has a beautiful user interface.
- Although it has that glossy look, you won’t get fully transparent panels and windows there.
- However, this variant of the macOS theme features glass-like transparent window backgrounds.
- That makes the default apps such as file explorer look more modern and elegant.
- This is yet another beautiful macOS theme for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- This one has deviated a lot from the stock macOS user interface.
- It has used a wooden texture on the window background, icons, and the dock.
- I don’t think that everyone will like this theme. However, this is my personal favorite because it matches nicely with my wooden desk and interior design.
- Although the developer has named it macOS Big Sur, it doesn’t totally look like stock Big Sur.
- Rather it is a hybrid of macOS and iPadOS. The widgets on the desktop add up to the overall beauty and aesthetics.
- Besides, the design also tweaked the interface highly so that it serves the Windows users better.
- This heavily modified skin requires Rainmeter to run properly.
Top 10 themes for Windows 10 – Wondershare.
Well, this is neither a complete Mac theme nor a complete Windows theme. Rather the designer used his creativity to bring out a hybrid of the above-mentioned two operating systems. So, you are getting the dock and transparent window background from macOS and the classic application icons from Windows 10. I think it looks good and if you are a common fan of both, it will be perfect for you.
- macOS High Sierra was ahead of that time. It brought some massive UI changes, and it is still one of the most popular macOS versions.
- This macOS transformation pack will bring that High Sierra look to your desktop, and I am pretty sure that you will love this.
- The icons and tasks panel have a bit of old-school design compared to the latest version, but it is quite stable and consistent.
- The latest versions of macOS come with built-in dark mode.
- However, this macOS Dark theme for Windows OS is a bit different.
- The icons, dock, and application windows look a bit old school here.
- The window backgrounds are not dark here, which is the main twist here.
- Rather the file explorer icons have a dark accent that blends nicely with the overall user interface.
- This theme is no different from the other macOS themes out there.
So, it is very likely that you will rather choose any theme based on the latest version of macOS. But the problem with those themes is that those are not as stable as themes built upon older versions. This is why if you want consistency and stability, I will highly recommend this theme for your Windows PC.