The new series of Samsung SSD comes with a software that helps in synchronising the drive with your PC.
Thank you for your feedback!
DOWNLOAD FILESIt is known as Samsung's Magician Software. (Representation of Interface of Magician Software). This software helps the following way :. ● It syncs your PC with the drive and manages it. ● It provides Windows based firmware updates without any loss of data.
● It maintains your SSD in peak performance for long time. CLICK HEREto redirect to Samsung-proprietary software downloads.
Version HistoryPlease answer all questions. March 31st, 2022 - What's New. December 16th, 2021 - What's New. October 4th, 2021 - What's New. March 15th, 2021.
October 20th, 2020. September 14th, 2020. March 17th, 2020 - What's New.
Make your drive work like magic
Related QuestionsSeptember 26th, 2019 - What's New. April 8th, 2019. November 26th, 2018. August 14th, 2018 - What's New. January 23rd, 2018. Downloaded: 40,709 times (2.4 TB) . The Samsung Magician SSD management utility is designed to work with all Samsung SSD products including 470 Series, 750 Series, 830 Series, 840 Series, 850 Series, 950 Series, 960 Series and Samsung 970 Pro & EVO SSD.
The Samsung Magician SSD software lets you. Perform firmware updates for your Samsung SSD.
Run a performance benchmark. Check drive health and get TBW lifetime writes left.
Enable Rapid mode for higher performance. Execute Secure Erase to clear the SSD and TRIM it.
Adjust Overprovisioning. Samsung Magician software version 6.1 is available for download to keep Samsung SSDs running smoothly and securely.
Support for older versions of Samsung Magician will end by Saturday, May 30, 2020.
Magician 6.1 is backward compatible with all Samsung consumer SSDs, from the 470 Series to the latest 970 EVO Plus.
Version 6.1 of Samsung’s Magician software is now available to download.
Samsung Magician is the service used to optimize Samsung solid state drives (SSDs), helping users to monitor drive health, manage and protect data, and maximize performance.
Optimize your drive
Samsung Magician SSD Software 5.3.1
We consider it an essential service for keeping drives running smoothly and securely.
Samsung Magician SSD Software 6.3.0
870 EVOSupport for older versions of Samsung Magician will end by Saturday, May 30, 2020.
As such, Samsung recommends users update to version 6.1 at their earliest possible convenience. It’s free and easy to do. Magician users can follow these simple download guidelines for the best PC user experience:.
Samsung Magician SSD Software 184.108.40.2060Magician versions above 5.1: Users will receive a push notification to download the new version. Please click to install. Alternatively, users can open Magician software, select “Drive Details,” and click “Update” under firmware.
Samsung Magician SSD Software 5.2
Samsung Magician SSD Software 5.2.1Magician versions 5.1 or below: Users will not receive an upgrade push notification and should re-download Magician software with version 6.1.
For users not using Magician software yet, visit Samsung.com/magician to download version 6.1.
Samsung Magician SSD Software 7.0.0
An internet connection is required to download Magician software. Older versions of Samsung Magician will be erased when the new Samsung Magician is installed. This Installation Guide details the system requirements and download process. Magician version 6.1 is backward compatible with all Samsung consumer SSDs, from the 470 Series to the latest 970 EVO Plus. Version 6.1 also provides limited features for other storage devices including other SSDs, hard disk drives, and portable SSDs. Samsung constantly works towards not only hardware advancements but also software improvements for better user experiences.
Since 2012, when Magician was first introduced in the market, it has been improved upon with five major updates. The advantage of Samsung Magician’s intuitive user interface is that it makes the full potential of Samsung SSDs easier to unlock than ever before.
- It puts an advanced suite of tools at SSD owners’ fingertips to manage data, ensures write and read speeds are optimized, and sets up security features to protect data. Users will be visually informed of various items such as drive health through graphs and charts, and will also be provided with simple prompts to optimize their drives’ performance and reliability. SSD users can see how much additional storage is available on each drive with colorful bar graphs so it is clear how much more drone footage or video games can be stored on the drive.
- Samsung Care support agents are ready to assist with any customer questions at 1-800-SAMSUNG. Portable SSD Support: The latest software update takes the power of the Magician software on the go. Whether on a photoshoot or family vacation, Magician 7 software offers Portable SSD users access to Performance Benchmark, firmware updates, security functions such as password and fingerprint reset, and more.
- New Magician Help Center provides easy online access to help and support for Samsung SSDs.
- Users can quickly get answers to questions via a convenient Chatbot feature, and find information, solutions, and tips on a variety of topics.
New Mode Options: Whether gaming, editing content or streaming entertainment, Magician 7 Performance Optimization modes enable users to choose the power and performance options that are best for their unique needs.
980As for the Portable SSD SW version Prior to 1.6.10, please download the latest version and reinstall it.
* Release includes improved security.
These include Full Performance mode for maximum SSD performance, Power Saving mode for increased power efficiency, Standard mode for moderate power use, and Custom mode that enables users to set specific conditions for their drive.
970 EVO Plus
Samsung Magician SSD Software 6.2.0(Available for select Samsung NVMe SSD models only.2. Customizable Benchmark Testing is now possible with Magician 7’ Performance Benchmark feature.
Offering a variety of settings including test volume, number of tests, chunk size, number of threads and more, users can tailor their benchmark tests based on preferred conditions to ensure their SSD is operating at optimal performance.
Source:Samsung Enhances SSD Experience with Magician 7 Software - Samsung US Newsroom.
Samsung’s Magician 7 software is now available for download for Samsung solid-state drive (SSD) owners, providing a wide range of new management and customization features, and advanced tools to help users realize the full potential of their drive.