Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 5 Download for Windows & Office. It is s valuable for activating your Windows and Office all editions. So get it free from here.
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 5 Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 5 Download For Pc
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 5 With Mediafire Download
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 5 Activator For Windows 8.1 Download
- This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, read further.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
- Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support
Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 5 Windows 8.1
MICROSOFT TOOLKIT FUNCTIONS
- Main Tab:
Office Information: This states if Microsoft Office is installed and supported on your PC and whether it is 32 bit (x86), 64 bit (x64) or 32 bit running on 64 bit OS (x86-64). It will also tell you the Product Edition and Version Number.
- Windows Information: This states if Microsoft Windows is installed and supported on your PC and whether it is 32 bit (x86), 64 bit (x64) or 32 bit running on 64 bit OS (x86-64). It will also tell you the Product Edition and Version Number.
- Activation Tab:
EZ-Activator: This is a simple setup for KMS Activation. Unlike previous versions, it CANNOT use KMS activation if you are using Retail License. EZ-Activator gathers information about your licensing status to provide the best method of activation. It can automatically attempt possible fixes in case of activation failure, and can reverse all changes in case of total failure.
It automatically installs all KMS Keys for your system, attempts activation for only KMS Licenses, and if successful, installs AutoKMS automatically.
- AutoKMS: AutoKMS is a scheduled task that will renew your 180 day KMS activation. Unlike other KMS activators, AutoKMS does not run 24/7 or only at the last minute with the hope it won’t fail, and leaves no traces of itself other than a scheduled task, log, and exe file. It only attempts to activate KMS licenses (which saves a lot of time if you have non-KMS licenses such as MAK or Retail active). It will run at startup and then every 24 hours and attempt KMS activation a set amount of times (the task schedule cannot be changed). The Install/Uninstall buttons are used to install or remove AutoKMS.
- AutoRearm: AutoRearm is a scheduled task that will allow you to use Microsoft Office in grace period forever (It is a trial reset not an activator). It requires that you have at least 1 available rearm upon install. It works by taking a backup of your activation and restoring it when you run out of rearms. It runs on startup and then every 24 hours, and checks how many days left you have on your grace period (the task schedule cannot be changed). It will rearm if you have 5 or fewer days before your grace period expires. If the rearm fails because the count ran out (which is normal and inevitable), it restores the backup, which puts the count where it was upon install of AutoRearm. Because this grace period is likely expired, it then rearms (which is why at least 1 rearm is required). The backup will be restored upon uninstall reverting your PC to whatever state it would be in when you installed AutoRearm (though grace may be expired). AutoRearm cannot be installed alongside timesurfer’s IORRT (which does the same thing as AutoRearm).
NOTE: Retail Microsoft Office nags you for activation on startup, so don’t use Retail. You can stop this by using Volume Edition and using KMS Product Key.
- Attempt Activation (Activate): This will attempt to activate any and all Microsoft Office or Windows products (depending on the Toolkit Mode). Online and KMS Activation will be performed.
- Attempt Activation (Phone): This will attempt to activate any and all Microsoft Office or Windows products (depending on the Toolkit Mode), that can be Phone Activated and aren’t already activated. The Phone Activation will require you to enter a Confirmation ID which you get by calling Microsoft, but it will save it for later use.
- Check Activation Status (Check): This will display detailed information on Microsoft Office or Windows activation (depending on the Toolkit Mode), including how many days you are licensed for, what Product Key and type of license you are using, and much more.
Beside of these functions there are lot of features in the toolkit
- Fixed OS Version internationalization bug that would cause OS Detection to fail or trigger an Exception.
- Added support for more product key types in PIDX Checker.
- Added support for Windows 8.1 BETA.
- AutoKMS and AutoRearm now have a Login Scheduled Task.
- Better handling of read-only folders and locked ISOs for Customize Setup.
- Compiled as AnyCPU.
- EZ-Activator will check for KMS Server Service before installing AutoKMS.
- Fixed some Yes/No prompts not working.
- Get Rearm Count works on products now, without any license file manipulations.
- Improved Microsoft Office 2013 Channel Switcher compatibility.
- Improved PIDX Checker and added support for more key types such as CSVLK Keys.
- KMSEmulator loaded from DLL in memory instead of vbc.exe.
- Saving Settings will restart KMS Server Service.
- Settings that use a NumericUpDown control can be typed in now.
- Updated KMSEmulator and KMS Server Service.
MICROSOFT TOOLKIT FAQ
Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 5 Download For Pc
- My AV/Firewall Detected a Virus when activating.:
Most major AV’s have decided to flag KMSEmulator as a virus/hack tool, because it can be used for piracy and many AV’s flag cracks. The file is completely safe but you must add it to your AV exclusions for proper use of KMS activation.
So add AutoKMS’s (%WINDIR%AutoKMSAutoKMS.exe), KMS Server Services’s (%WINDIR%KMSServerServiceKMS Server Service.exe), and KMSEmulator’s (%WINDIR%Microsoft.NETFrameworkv2.0.50727vbc.e xe) path to AV/Firewall exclusions.
- Can I really trust these files?:
They are confirmed safe by MDL community and our reputations would be damaged if we were trying to infect you, but if you still don’t trust the files don’t use KMS activation. You can use AutoRearm to keep Microsoft Office in grace period forever without any AV Configuration/False Positive hassles.
- I tried to activate via KMS and it failed.:
First be 100% sure your AV and any security products (including built in Windows Products) are not interfering.
In any other case, please post to the forum with the output when you attempted activation.
- Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
- ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
- letsgoawayhell, Phazor, nosferati87, and mikmik38 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
- MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, nononsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 5 With Mediafire Download
Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Beta 5 Activator For Windows 8.1 Download
- Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.5 – Click Here or Click Here