- A lot of you guys are having trouble with trying to download, install and play the Crafting Dead. So I made a simple, easy to follow guide on how you can get.
- With this mod you can play a survival minigame in a ruined apocalypse city with dangerouse zombies in the zombie apocalypse world.This app features:New crafting dead modNew zombie apocalypse modNew mutant zombie modNew apocalypse ruined city mapNew 8 crafting dead skins and 8 custom skinsNew 16 hd pe wallpapersHow to install and How to download.
- Crafting Dead Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2. Crafting Dead Mod, developed by f3rullo14, puts Minecraft players into a zombie apocalypse by adding a large number of new content from various kinds of zombies to food items and weapons. So this is a great choice for fans of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
- I got A TON of requests to do a video on this, and so I did! I really hope this guide was of some use to you guys!Laucher Website - http://www.technicpack.ne.
- Minecraft Crafting Dead Mod Download 1.12.2
- Minecraft Crafting Dead Mod Download
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Crafting Dead Mod Download
Crafting Dead is a survival zombie apocalypse Modpack based of DayZ and H1Z1. Our modpack has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering one of the biggest and most popular modpacks for Minecraft in the world! We are also working every day to make sure our community is one of the best. Join Us Download.
Minecraft Crafting Dead Mod Download 1.12.2
The Walking Dead is one of the most popular shows on TV today. In the show, we follow a ragtag gang of survivors as they stumble from one zombie infested hiding spot into another. In the Minecraft mod based on The Walking Dead, players can expect a similar type of experience.
Crafting Dead isn’t solely based on The Walking Dead. The mod’s creator, f3rullo14, also claims to have received inspiration from DayZ, which is always a good thing.
The goal of this mod is to survive the zombie apocalypse. The mod can be played alone or with friends. Unlike in some zombie movies, the zombies in the Crafting Dead run fast and they hit very hard, so you’re going to have to be very smart if you want to survive.
The best way to survive in the world created with Crafting Dead is to look for structures to loot and claim the surrounding land as your own. Fortify your position and setup intelligent defense systems.
The Crafting Dead comes with a wide assortment of features designed to make gameplay as interesting as possible for players. Features added to the game through this mod include:
-New GUIs designed to provide support for players from the main menu
-Support for SMP/LAN/SSP
Minecraft Crafting Dead Mod Download
-New medical gear
-New melee weapons
-A breaking legs system
Just like real zombies, the zombies in the Crafting Dead use player visibility and noise to track their position. How do you monitor your visibility and noise level? There’s a new HUD on the screen that tells you approximately how much you risk being attacked by a zombie.
Once you do get attacked by a zombie (and you will), you’ll appreciate having the mod’s assortment of new guns. These guns include a basic pistol, shotgun, submachine gun, and assault rifle. Other weapons include a sniper rifle, grenades, crowbar, bat, axe, and more.
Crafting Dead is a good homage to The Walking Dead TV show. If you like the idea of fighting for survival in an open-world zombie apocalypse, then this is one mod you should check out.
How to install Crafting Dead for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.4/1.7.5
Step 1) Download the Technic Launcher here
Step 2) Run the launcher and click Add a new modpack
Step 3) Click here to get the URL for the Crafting Dead mod and then add that URL to the Technic Launcher
Step 4) That’s it! Start playing and enjoy trying to survive the zombie apocalypse
News & Announcements
MINIGAMES IS BACK!February 25th, 2018
We are bringing back Minigames onto our network! We have been working on a select few modes that we feel our players will enjoy.
What is Minigames?
Years back, Crafting Dead used to have minigames on the network. Unfortunately, these were later removed however we have decided to bring them back! These will consist of three gamemodes:
-> 1v1 dueling gamemode (featuring two different arena styles).
-> 'Gun and Run' previously called 'Towers', an open area to collect loot and fight others.
-> 'Gun Maze' A classic Crafting Dead game including a maze, full of loot and vantage points!
What are Minigames for?
Minigames offer some more excitement to the server and allow you to play something slightly different. Additionally it also allows you to collect some loot before you spawn and start prepared and ready! As time goes on, we are going to look into ways of improving the minigames experience, possibly involving them in the events that we do on our servers from time-to-time.
When will Minigames be back?
We are hoping to have Minigames back by Sunday (25th February 2018) for all players to enjoy network-wide!
We are looking for Developers!February 20, 2018
Minecraft 1.7.10 Crafting Dead Mod Download
Are you a passionate coder?
Crafting Dead is currently looking for members to join our Development Team as programmers! This is a role that requires committed individuals who really have good experience in Minecraft modding and the use of Java as a programming language. We want to bring swifter updates to our community, and as a result, need some new Developers to help us out with the workload and using their skills to develop new, awesome, and unique features in the game!
Please note that this is a paid-role, where you will be paid by the hour you work. Like I said, if you do want to apply or are interested then we require you to be dedicated and spend lots of time working on the mod!
If you are interested in the role, please contact a member of our staff team who should be able to get you through to a member of the management team. From here, we will give you some more details and make sure you know the full extent of the role and what you will potentially be committing to.
HARDCORE GAMEMODE has been released!December 6, 2017
Hardcore Has Been Released!
Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of this implementation into our network! We hope that you all enjoy this server as much as we have re-creating it.
We sent out a survey asking for ideas and suggestions for which map should be used on the Hardcore server, whether it should be created, and what features should be included. This was sent out to all members of our community, and we’re proud to announce that we received approximately 500 responses! We received the following responses:
76% of people said that they would encourage the release of Hardcore. 46% of people said that they would prefer Hardcore to be Atlanta map.
These are some of the most crucial results we had back. This allowed us to define the Hardcore’s initiation. We’re happy to announce that the Hardcore server is in fact the Atlanta map, as per the results from the survey sent to the community.
What is Atlanta Hardcore?
Atlanta Hardcore is different from other servers seen on the network before. It allows us to offer a non pay-to-win experience that people have been asking for frequently.
- This server does many things differently to that of a conventional server on our network:
- Bases have NOT been introduced to this server. They have been disabled.
- Shop prices have been increased to offer a more challenging experience.
- Supply drop times have been increased to 45 minutes.
- Player render distance has been increased.
- Two free kits have been introduced to ALL players. (Medical and Survival)
- There is one donation rank with cosmetic/minor game-changing perks.
- Minor game-changing perks have high cooldowns (including all kits).
- Re-implementation of the ‘Hidden Airfield’ or ‘3rd Airfield’.
- The removal of /shop at spawn, only working in in-game safezones.
- A new fresh spawn to mark the server as Hardcore.
- A more fair, more-realistic, and smooth experience as a player.
Atlanta Hardcore will be constantly adapted to be better as users make suggestions and report any problems. We’ll work to make sure your experience is as good as possible.
30% off Sale for Hardcore Packages Only!
For the release of Hardcore, we have a 30% off sale! Use /buy. Sale lasting 24 hours only!