by MixMeister Technology LLC. Total downloads:388 (1 last week). Latest version:7.7.
Report incorrect info. There was a download of MixMeister 7.7 on the developer's website when we last checked. We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available. The following versions: 7.7, 6.1 and 4.5 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. According to the results of the Google Safe Browsing check, the developer's site is safe.
Despite this, we recommend checking the downloaded files with any free antivirus software. MixMeister can be installed on Windows XP/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version. This program was originally created by MixMeister Technology LLC. This PC software can process the following extension: ".mmp". The default filenames for the program's installer are Fusion.exe, FusionDemo.exe, MixMeister.exe, MM.exe or MMPRO.exe etc. The program relates to Multimedia Tools. From the developer:.
MixMeister 3 is powerful and intuitive enough to create a mix that is second to none. Previously, it took lots of practice and hard-to-master, expensive equipment to link music together.
Using MixMeister 3, everyone from the MP3 novice to Pro DJs can line up rhythms for professional-sounding mixes.
- You want to create a heart-pounding house mix for a party, but hate those awkward fades, jumping volume, or worse, gaps of silence?
- You may want to check out more software, such as MixMeister Fusion, MixMeister Fusion + Video or MixMeister Fusion Live, which might be similar to MixMeister.
- Mixmeister fusion full version.
- Most people looking for Mixmeister fusion full version downloaded:.
Other Studio Highlights
- Smart playlists help you get the most out of your music
- Improved Keycode system for quicker and easier harmonic mixing.
- Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
- Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
- Effect automation via MIDI controllers – External hardware can now manipulate effect parameters
- Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
- Mix 2, 3, 4, or even 8 songs simultaneously while maintaining perfect sync at all times
- Set gradual adjustments in tempo, volume and EQ with absolute precision
- Change the key of a song without changing tempo
- VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
- Export your final output as an MP3 or burn a CD using the integrated burning tools
- Select tracks according to key for harmonic mixing