Mortal Kombat Mobile is a 2D fighting game that puts you in control of the characters from the Mortal Kombat franchise. You can choose from characters like Sub-Zero, Reptile, Johnny Cage, Rayden, Smoke, and Kitana, to fight against other characters with similar skills.The gameplay is a lot like it is in the older console and the PC version; although for obvious reasons, the traditional controls have been replaced by a more user-friendly system where you have to slide your fingers across the screen to hit your opponent.As you fight in more combats, your characters will gain experience and, gradually, you can even add new characters to your initial roster.
Thus, this version has a kind of collectible component in the form of characters and cards that have to be unlocked.Visually speaking, Mortal Kombat is an outstanding game. The character models are as good as anything you've seen on a console. It's especially worth mentioning this for the famous fatalities which are almost as spectacular on an Android device as on a console.Mortal Kombat X is one of the best alternatives that can be found on Android within the fighting game genre.
Not only does it have great characters to control and incredible graphics, but it also has well-adapted controls. Requires Android 4.0 or higher. Mortal Kombat 11 is an upcoming fighting video game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Running on the Unreal Engine 3, it is the eleventh main installment in the Mortal Kombat series and a sequel to 2015's Mortal Kombat X. Announced at The Game Awards 2018, the game is set to be released in North America and Europe on April 23, 2019 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
In late January 2019, it was reported that the Switch version was delayed in Europe and is now scheduled for a May 10, 2019 release. .
- Picking up after the events of the rebooted Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat X, Mortal Kombat 11 heavily features Raiden, who is still in his “Dark” form after he went back in time to change the events of the original three games.
- Events from the past will “fold” into present timeline events, according to an interview director Ed Boon gave to the PlayStation Blog.Characters will meet different versions of themselves, including Liu Kang, and there will be unintended consequences of the time manipulation.
- As mentioned previously, Kronika plays a key role in the story and joins the head of Shinnok after he is brutally decapitated by Raiden.
- Boon referred to her as the “boss of bosses,” secretly working to direct the events of every game up to this point.
Following Sinnok’s defeat, it’s Kronika who decides to rewind time and “restart history.” Enemies and friends alike appear ready to band together to defeat a more immediate threat.
- Sonya Blade will also play a role in the story, and she’s joined by former UFC and current WWE fighter Ronda Rousey.