Since MultiSim is an Android app and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install and play MultiSim on PC below: Firstly, download and install an Android emulator to your PC. Download MultiSim APK to your PC. Open MultiSim APK using the emulator or drag and drop the.APK file into the emulator to install the app.
- Multisim Download
- Multisim Download Student Free
- Download Multisim Free
- Multisim Free Download For Android Phone
- Multisim free for students download. Education software downloads - Multisim Student by Electronics Workbench and many more programs are available for instant and free download. Multisim and Ultiboard 11.0 introduce a number of new features and enhancements to make capturing designs. Multisim 11 free download - NI Multisim, Multisim Circuit.
- Multisim 7 free download - PDF Reader for Windows 7, Windows 7 (Professional), Windows 7 (Ultimate), and many more programs.
- MultiSim Android latest 1.2 APK Download and Install. MultiSim manages your dual sim adapter by tracking sim cards used in the phone.
Version: 14.2 Filesize: 5.2MB
- In English
- (9.06 K Downloads)
Being an electrical engineer, you have to study, design and application of electrical equipment which are used in a circuit. An electric circuit is closed-loop or path which form a network of electrical components from which electrons can flow. Designing a circuit can be a lot of work, but not when you have Multisim software in your PC, which assists you and makes it easier for you to design a circuit. Other designing tools may require users to search multiple databases for components manually sometimes, with Multisim, you can find easily up to 17,000 elements logically arranged in a simple shipping database.
Multisim was initially called Electronics Workbench and created by a company called Interactive image Technologies. It is a professional level SPICE simulation program and circuit design software for analogue, digital, and power electronics for education and research. SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis) is a general-purpose, open-source analogue electronic circuit simulator, which is used in integrated circuit and board-level design to check the integrity of the circuit designs and to predict the circuit behaviour. This software helps to visualise and analyse the electronic circuit behaviour instantly. It has a unique and straightforward interface that allows the professors to strengthen circuit theory and improve retention theory throughout the engineering curriculum.
Features of Multisim
- Multisim for Education- Multisim can be used for education because of its simple user interface. You can teach basic designing of circuits.
- Multisim for Designers- Multisim can also be used professionally, to design complicated circuit designs.
- Reinforce Theory with Interactive Circuit Simulation- Multisim is used for teaching as it can bring circuit concepts to life which without worrying about the SPICE syntax.
- Intelligent Wiring Tool- This features of Multisim connects the devices with wire in a circuit diagram avoiding issues like spaghetti wiring, cross-wiring, and unclear design diagram.
How to Download Multisim for Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Multism folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Multism folder and double click on the Multism setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Multism, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Using this software you get technical support from local engineers with a proper degree.
- Design complicated circiuits effortlessly.
- Using this software, you get access to an intelligent wiring tool.
- You have to pay for the full version of the software.
App Name: Multisim
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Latest Version: V14.2
Latest Update: 2020-12-08
Developer: National Instruments
User Rating: 4.2
Category: Imaging and Digital Photo
A program that takes electronic circuit design from the real world into the digital world
NI Multisim allows you to design an electronic circuit right on your computer. It is simple and easy to use, making it great for educators and students. NI Multisim includes all kinds of electronic components in its huge database.
Electronic circuit design made easy
It’s hard to find anything better for designing, analyzing, and developing electronic circuits. NI Multisim is a perfict fit for electronic engineers and technicians alike.
Within the NI Multisim database, you can find everything you need for building electronic circuits. As well as the electronic circuits, there is a predefined schema. It also includes VHDL, SPICE simulation, and a PCB generator.
It is simple for beginners and students because of its fully integrated environment. You’ll find plenty of useful information within NI Multisim. You can model and amend more difficult concepts easily. It is possible to manipulate and navigate the program layout to your specific needs.
You can use NI Multisim for finding errors with your circuit plan, too. This feature is excellent because you can learn from any mistakes you make in a cost-free environment. Yes, if you happen to break anything you create in this program, you don’t have to spend money on new parts! NI Multisim models prototypes, and checks that your design idea is robust. This is a huge time saver for users and helps develop your circuit building capabilities.
Finally, you can load tons of extra modules you may need for certain processes within your circuit. This is especially useful if you want to program microcontrollers using ASM or C methods.
Where can you run this program?
This program is designed to run on Windows only. It is currently not available for Mac OS or Linux.
Is there a better alternative?
No, there is no better alternative. Regardless of whether you are a complete beginner without any experience using SPICE or an expert on the subject, this program is for you. Circuit Simulator, QUCS, and Ktechlab may run on other OS’s, but they are not as capable or user-friendly.
NI Multisim is the best solution for electronic circuit design. It’s full of features, and free to use. The program is great for knowledge development. It is useful throughout your career in circuit building.
Should you download it?
Yes, download it now. NI Multisim is simple to use, and although it looks a little out of date, this simplicity is its power.
- Little tech knowledge required
- Designed for beginners
Multisim Download Student Free
- Processes can be slow
- Cluttered appearance
- Time-consuming installation
Download Multisim Free
NI Multisimfor Windows
Multisim Free Download For Android Phone