As a Global Administrator for your team, you can assign new licenses to users or remove existing ones. Login to Nitro Admin at admin.gonitro.com2. Select Active Users under the Manage Users tab in the left navigation pane3. Search for the required user, click the ".."
(Options)button on the right side of the user's row, and select Edit User.
- Click the Add/Remove Licenses button below the Licenses Assigned section.
- Select the checkbox next to the license you'd like to assign to the user, or uncheck any previously assigned licenses you'd like to revoke from the user. Click Save to finish. Alternatively, if you just need to revoke licenses, you can use the Revoke Licenses action from the Manage Users table.
- Select Manage Users from the left navigation pane2. Find the user you would like to manage and click the ".."
- (Options) button on the right end of the user's row3. Select Revoke Licenses from the dropdown menu and confirm to remove all licenses currently assigned to the user.
- Wanted to share an email that we recently received from a Nitro Pro customer:. “Hi – I’m getting a new computer in the new year.
To purchase a Nitro Pro license:
- Can I uninstall NitroPro and install on the new laptop?
- What do you recommend? LOVE this tool it has saved me hours!!!” – Tammy.
To activate Nitro Pro:
How to add or remove licenses for your users:
- This question, along with related inquiries around deactivating, uninstalling, re-installing, or reactivating licenses, are ones myself and other members of the Nitro Customer Success and Support team see often.
- So, I thought we’d give you all a glimpse into how it all works.
- The steps below will help you move your license from one machine to another, and will also touch on the other topics mentioned above.
- First, you’ll want to note your serial number and deactivate your license.
- To avoid any possible activation errors when you move Nitro Pro to your new computer, you can deactivate manually by opening Nitro Pro and selecting the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
- As you can see in the screenshot below, the serial number is displayed in the dialog box at this stage.
Automatic, or online, activation:
- You’ll want to jot it down as you will need to enter it when you move Nitro Pro to your new machine.
- Once you’ve noted your serial number, click Activation > Deactivate.
- Nitro Pro is no longer active on your computer.
- Next, you’ll want to install Nitro Pro on your new computer.
- You can find all of our Nitro Pro downloads available on our Support Downloads page here: gonitro.com/support/downloads.
Once you select and download the version of Nitro Pro you were previously running, Nitro Pro will be installed as a 14 day free trial.