Foxit Phantom is a useful tool that you can use to edit PDF files much like you would using Acrobat, as they contain many of the same features.In fact, the program is so similar to Acrobat that they even have the same structure for menus, toolbars, and icons, with the exception that Foxit Phantom is much simpler and more lightweight.Using this tool gives you access to all of the basic functions that you would expect from a program of its type.
You can add notes and comments, retouch or move text, attach multimedia files, and encrypt the document, to name just a few examples.This is a great way to edit PDFs, since you can freely modify each aspect to obtain ideal results.It's the perfect tool for managing your PDF files.
Family: Windows. Updated: 3/10/2022. Base Score: 9.3. Vector: AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C. Risk Factor: High. Temporal Score: 6.8. Vector: CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H. CPE: cpe:/a:foxitsoftware:phantom, cpe:/a:foxitsoftware:phantompdf.
Required KB Items: installed_sw/FoxitPhantomPDF, SMB/Registry/Enumerated. Vulnerability Publication Date: 5/11/2020. CVE: CVE-2018-1285, CVE-2021-40420, CVE-2021-44708, CVE-2021-44709, CVE-2021-44740, CVE-2021-44741, CVE-2022-22150, CVE-2022-24357, CVE-2022-24358, CVE-2022-24359, CVE-2022-24360, CVE-2022-24361, CVE-2022-24362, CVE-2022-24363, CVE-2022-24364, CVE-2022-24365, CVE-2022-24366, CVE-2022-24367, CVE-2022-24368, CVE-2022-24369, CVE-2022-24907, CVE-2022-24908, CVE-2022-24955, CVE-2022-24971, CVE-2022-25108.
IAVA: 2022-A-0013, 2022-A-0091. Complete Business Ready PDF solution that expands upon PhantomPDF Standard by offering advanced editing, shared review initiation, higher security, additional file compression, PDF A/E/X creation, and bates numbering. Adds more 3D navigation tools like Spin, Walk, and Fly.
Provides more tools to add 3D comments and measurements. More options to set different visual effects and create different views. Supports 3D PDF files in PRC format.
|App Name:||Foxit PhantomPDF|
|Version:||Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 9.7.1|
|Updated:||January, 18th 2020|
|Category||Office and Business Tools|
|File Size:||585 MB|
|File Type:||EXE file|
|Requirement:||PC/laptop/tablet running Windows|
(Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64)
Advanced Text Editing: Advanced editing capabilities for PDF documents with a more complex layout. Link, join or split text blocks to connect text for more powerful editing.
Move and resize text blocks to change to a more compelling layout.
- Advanced Object Editing: Edit images, objects, and object shading.
- Change text to shape.
- Change page layout properties, add shading to objects, convert text to path, merge/split text, and edit .ai files.
- Modify And Format Text: Edit the font of PDF text by changing type, style, size, color, and effect.
Foxit PhantomPDF Business
Align text left, center, or right, while choosing from multiple line spacing options. Professionalize Documents: Customize the way your PDF looks by adding or modifying stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, and backgrounds to generate professional-looking PDFs.
Insert Objects, Images, & Videos: Embed images and videos in your PDF and make it more interactive. Align objects on the left, middle, or center. Distribute objects horizontally or vertically.
Rotate, flip, or shear objects. Create Industry-Standard PDF: Create PDFs from hundreds of the most common file types that are 100% compatible with other PDF products.
Reduce file size before you distribute or archive to save transfer time and disk space. Export PDF To Word & Other Formats: Easily share PDF content by exporting to MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, RTF, HTML, XML, text, and image formats.
- Create PDF from Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Visio: Create PDF with integrated, fully functional Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Visio add-ins.
- PDF Form Generation: Develop PDF forms quickly and easily with automated form field recognition and designer assistant.
- Create professional-looking forms with push and radio buttons; check, combo, and list boxes; and text and signature fields.
- Foxit PhantomPDF Business 10.1.5.37672 Full Version Rar (696.3 MB) | Mirror.
- Foxit is dedicated to improving the performance of Foxit PDF Editor and providing users with bestexperience in viewing, editing, creating, organizing and securing PDF documents.
- This page listsrecent updates and issue fixes to our software. Get notified of Foxit PDF Editor releases and security bulletins.
Release Date: January 28, 2022. Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details. Release Date: November 16, 2021. Foxit eSign Integration (Windows/English Only). The combination with Foxit eSign, a legally-binding electronic signature service, allows you to edit your documents and collect signatures with complete ease.
Electronically self-sign PDFs by placing your created eSignatures to PDF pages, which is as easy as signing a paper document with a pen. Move the previous Fill & Sign function into the Foxit eSign context tab. Fixed some stability issues. Release Date: October 12, 2021. Add a dark user interface skin, which can be a friendly and useful choice to users who need or prefer a dark theme for the look of the application.
Offer a display preference for thin lines in documents to make them more visible. Improve the user interface and process in combining files.
- Allow setting page margin before printing PDF files. Provide more pre-designed templates for PDF creation.
- Other enhancements to the user experience.
- Fixed an issue where Foxit PDF Editor might crash or a file could be corrupted when a user saved a file from ECM after making edits.
- Fixed an issue where Foxit PDF Editor could crash when it launched and opened more than ten files at a time. Fixed an issue where Digital IDs were not displayed in the ID list in the Sign Document dialog box when users placed signatures.
- Fixed an issue where users could not sign in to Google Drive to open files.
- Fixed some security and stability issues.
- Click here for details.
- Release Date: July 27, 2021.
- Fixed some security and stability issues.
- Click here for details. Release Date: May 25, 2021.
- The software has been renamed from Foxit PhantomPDF to Foxit PDF Editor.
- The user interface is now simpler, clearer, and more intuitive to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Redesign the overall interface, including icons, the ribbon, and panels, with simple appearances and clear function arrangement.
- Discard the Arrange tab and Format tab that appear on the ribbon when you edit or annotate.
- Instead, a Format tab appears in the right panel when you make comments and edit text or other objects.
- We now provide the Share function on the File page. The software activation and update workflows have been redesigned to offer tips and guidance, to improve usability.
- Support more 3D functions.
- View PRC format 3D PDF files. Add a 3D model to a PDF page. Move, delete, or resize a 3D canvas (an area where a 3D model appears).
- Add (2D) comments to a 3D model, or convert 3D measurements to comments.
- Enhanced the 3D measurement tool with radius measurement support, and provide Snap To options that can help you to precisely position the elements of 3D content you want to measure.
- Digital signature enhancements.
- Support EUTL (European Union Trusted Lists) certificates for convenient signature validation.
- Provide an option to customize the logo (Foxit PDF Editor icon by default) shown on digital signature appearances.
- More seamless integration with ECM. Open Google Docs/Sheets/Slides in Google Drive, and save PDFs to Google Drive as Google Docs/Sheets/Slides.
Enhance the ECM integration by allowing directly opening and saving files from/to iManage 10 and OneDrive for Business when printing files in batch, rearranging pages, creating PDFs, and more.
- Various enhancements in SharePoint integration.
- For example, when saving a PDF document in a SharePoint library that is configured with Content Types, enable users to change the document content type, and access and edit the metadata related to content type.
- Create Cross Reference “links” that allow users to quickly and easily navigate between two locations in a PDF file with one click.
- Provide a “ruler” you can show and drag freely over your document, which can be used to go through line items quickly and easily, especially when you need to read tables.
- Create PDFs quickly from different types of PDF templates that come preinstalled with PDF Editor.
Offers more text patterns (like IBAN and Driving License Number) and countries in the Search panel. Allow users to search and redact partial words/characters (i.e., part of the whole words/characters you search). Add more features to the integration with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), including silent printing, bookmark creation/deletion, etc.
Adjust the login UI for easier access to your DocuSign account, and allow login using your corporate SSO. Provide new bookmark features like bookmark import/export, and the ability to rearrange pages based on PDF bookmarks after you adjust the bookmark order.
Provide more settings for enterprise deployment using GPO (Group Policy) or FCW (Foxit Customization Wizard). Redesign the workflow of Combine Files and allow you to rearrange documents/pages in a preview pane before combining.
Other enhancements to the user experience. Fixed some stability issues. Release Date: March 3, 2022. Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.
Release Date: November 29, 2021. Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details. Release Date: August 26, 2021.
Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details. Release Date: May 6, 2021. Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details. Release Date: Mar 22, 2021. Fixed some security and stability issues.
Click here for details. Release Date: December 9, 2020. Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details. Release Date: September 28, 2020. Provides an enhanced 3D plugin that delivers new and enhanced features.
Easily navigate, view, comment, and measure 3D content through the 3D toolbar or by right-clicking on PDF content. Adds more 3D navigation tools like Spin, Walk, and Fly. Provides more tools to add 3D comments and measurements.
More options to set different visual effects and create different views. Supports 3D PDF files in PRC format. Streamlines and improves the update process of PhantomPDF. Other enhancements to the user experience. Fixed an issue where PhantomPDF could not be installed into computers with an ARM processor. Fixed an issue where the setting for the “Output PDF Portfolio” option in the PhantomPDF Outlook add-in could not be saved.
Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details. Release Date: July 31, 2020. Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details. Release Date: May 6, 2020. Foxit Admin Console (a separately orderable cloud-based service) provides IT administrators the ability to easily manage large numbers of PhantomPDF licenses.
Manage users, create user groups, add and remove users. It can connect to SSO (single sign-on) systems, including Active Directory, to securely gain access to user information. Assign and remove licenses from users and user groups. View the total number of Foxit licenses you own and currently have assigned.
Update licenses on the fly. Configure multiple administrators that can use the Admin Console. Log admin operations and login/logout info, as well as use by end-users. Foxit Update Server (a separately orderable cloud-based service) provides IT the ability to better manage and automate the software upgrade process and to ensure users upgrade to the exact release that IT has tested, without having to access an external server.
Automatically download updates from Foxit servers and make them available on a local network. Automatically approve updates for users to download, or restrict users to only download approved updates.