Here’s how to unlock all Pokemon Sun and Moon codes and cheats. All Pokemon Sun and Moon cheat codes work for the 3DS & 2DS versions of this awesome Pokemon game.
Find all available cheats below…. Index of Pokemon Sun and Moon Guides:. This Page: Pokemon Sun and Moon Codes. Next Page: Pokemon Sun and Moon QR Codes.
How to redeem Mystery Gift codes in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Next Page: Pokemon Sun and Moon Cheats.
Next Page: Pokemon Sun and Moon Money Cheat. Next Page: Pokemon Sun and Moon: How To Level Up Fast. The lists below give you the cheat description, followed by the code, trick or secret to enter into the game (where available). Lists are ordered alphabetically and work on all Pokemon Sun and Moon game system versions. How To Get QR Codes To Unlock Special Pokemon Like Magearna: A special QR Code is planned for distribution via the free Pokémon TV app — available for download here on Apple iTunes for iOS iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch devices or here on the Google App Store for Android devices or here on the Amazon App Store for Kindle Fire eBooks — from December 6th, 2016 in North America, Europe and other regions where the App is available. Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to get Magearna:. • STEP 1: Download the Pokemon TV App on your mobile device with one of the three links listed in the introduction paragraph above. Then open the App.• STEP 2: To scan a QR Code in Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon, you’ll need to unlock the QR Scanner feature, which will happen after you complete the main story.• STEP 3: Once the QR Code appears on-screen after December 6th, 2016 in the Pokemon TV App on your mobile device (presumably on the App’s home screen), it can be scanned in the game.
— Alternatively, it’ll also appear somewhere on Pokemon.com between December 5, 2016 & March 5, 2017.
- But we’ll be sure to add it on this cheats page too.• STEP 4: Use the new QR Scanner function in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon to scan in this corresponding QR Code, and you’ll be able to obtain the Mythical Pokémon Magearna!• STEP 5: After scanning the QR Code, you’ll be able to get Magearna on your team by visiting the antique shop in Hau’oli City shopping mall.
The NPC character there will give it to you.
- By scanning in special QR Code patterns you can register Pokémon of the Alola region to your Pokédex and find out where they live.
If you scan in the QR Code for a Pokémon that you haven’t yet caught, you can check its habitat and seek it out to catch it for one hour (you only get one chance to catch it per QR Code).
- – It is a man-made Steel / Fairy Type Pokemon with the Soul-Heart ability.
- Magearna will be a special ally that you can put to work on your behalf in the world of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.
- Note: For now, this means for Magearna you’ll have to be patient and wait for 18 days after the November 18th, 2016 Pokemon Sun and Moon worldwide game launch.
- – But hey, at least you can play the game while scanning other Pokemon’s QR Codes and in the meantime use the Pokémon TV app to keep up with the Pokémon TV show episodes.
- Protip: Luckily for all other Pokemon in Sun & Moon you can scroll through this gallery of QR Codes to scan 10 per day maximum!
- It’s important to note that you’ll only have one chance to catch the Pokemon who’s QR Code you scanned.
- Good luck catching ’em all!
Complete list of Expired Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mystery Gift codes
How To Hatch Eggs Fast
- Click on any of these Pokemon location QR Code thumbnails to see the full-size pictures:.
Complete list of Active Pokémon Sword and Shield Mystery Gift codes
Here’s an official trailer that introduces Magearna, at 38 seconds into the video, with the Artificial Pokemon’s first gameplay. Keep your eyes peeled on this page, because we will update when more QR Codes* become available for you to unlock more Pokemon & items with in the game! *What’s fun in Pokemon Sun and Moon is that you can share QR Code Patterns of Pokémon!
Pokémon Sun and Moon – QR codes
You can display the QR Code patterns for Pokémon you have caught in your own Pokédex. If you and a friend show each other the QR Code patterns for Pokémon you have caught, you can both register the Pokémon in your Pokédexes!
On top of that there are QR Code patterns in various places all around you, so try scanning the 100’s of QR Codes shown above to scan to unlock Island Scan and get started in your search for rare Pokemon. Find Out How To Hatch Poke Eggs Fast: Although you can, there’s no manual Egg hatching route needed, instead you can simply use Poke Pelago Island, which allows you to hatch 18 Eggs while doing something else.[Europe] Magearna (can only be scanned after beating the Elite 4) (thanks Serebii) [more details][North America] Magearna (can only be scanned after beating the Elite 4) [more details][Japan] Magearna (can only be scanned after beating the Elite 4) (QR code courtesy of Shelton) Here’s how to get Magearna:
- You don’t need a long stretch of road, instead you can now work on hatching 18 Eggs at once without even touching the Nintendo 3DS system or jamming a coin under your D-Pad.
- Doing it this way is far more convenient than having to mindlessly run back and forth while only having 5 Eggs on you at a time.
- There’s a Poke Pelago Island for hatching Eggs, up to 18 Eggs at a time once you fully upgrade it!
- Early-Game Manual Egg Hatching Route: Go to Paniola Town in the middle of Akala Island.
- There’s just enough space in front of the Pokemon Nursery — in between the bails of hay in the wooden fence — to run in circles on a Tauros over and over again while Spinning & Dashing (which counts as steps) for a few seconds until the Egg hatches.When the Pokemon Nursery lady standing outside the Nursery has her arms crossed you’ll know an Egg is ready to hatch!
Talk to her and she’ll ask “…but you want the Egg your Pokemon was holding, right?”. Then select “Yes” to receive the Egg and starting riding the Tauros, then talk to the lady again once the Egg hatches to get a new Egg. Here’s a video guide showing how to manually hatch eggs faster in Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Pokémon Sun and Moon – Distributions
DLC Unlockable Poke Balls: The “Pokemon Sun and Moon Dual Pack” bundle that’s available at most large retailers, includes two in-game DLC item codes that give you 200 Poke Balls at the start of your adventure! Upon release you’ll receive these unique serial codes, at which point you can then enter the code in your game to receive this set of Poke Balls.
DLC Unlockable Quick Balls: If you pre-ordered Pokemon Sun and/or Moon, be sure to check your physical receipt or digital receipt (available after purchase in the eShop menu) to find a download code for 12 Quick Balls!
|Tuesday||Onix||Ten Carat Hill|
Quick Balls are somewhat different Poke Ball that has a more successful catch rate if used at the start of a wild encounter.
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to enter serial codes / passwords into Pokemon Sun and Moon:.
• STEP 1: Enter the code in your game to receive the above mentioned Poke- and Quick Balls or other items.
|Saturday||Delphox||Ancient Poni Path|
You can do this at game startup after you “Press Start” and select “Mystery Gift” from the main menu, by going to “Receive Gift” and selecting “Get with Code / Password”.
- Finally, when asked “Would you like to receive a gift with a code or a password?” select “Yes”, which allows you to enter the code — For example: J6Z2REGJH2XKQ76G (may be a one-use code) — on the screen that reads “Please input your code or password.”• STEP 2: After the code has been entered, the items will be available in the game world at any Pokemon Center from the deliveryman with the yellow shirt that has blue stripes, talk to him to receive the items as a Mystery Gift.
- When he asks “It looks like I have an item to give you. Would you like to take it off my hands?” select “Yes”.
- – At which point the items will be deposited into your Bag for use at any time. Here’s a video guide showing how to transfer the Quick Balls Mystery Gift into Pokemon Sun and Moon. Credits: Nintendo, DewiDeci & Tilmen. Do you know of any other cheat codes in Pokemon Sun and Moon?