Applies to: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2
Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Be more productive Find the feature you need fast and create documents more easily with built-in automated design and research tools.
Microsoft Remote Desktop clients let you use and control a remote PC. With a Remote Desktop client, you can do all the things with a remote PC that you can do with a physical PC, such as:
- Use apps installed on the remote PC.
- Access files and network resources on the remote PC.
- Leave the apps open when you turn off the client.
You can also use a Remote Desktop client to access your remote PC from almost any device. There are even clients for mobile smartphones! Here's a list of the latest versions of the client apps and where you can download them:
- Download macOS Catalina for an all‑new entertainment experience. Your music, TV shows, movies, podcasts, and audiobooks will transfer automatically to the Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books apps where you’ll still have access to your favorite iTunes features, including purchases, rentals, and imports.
- Amazon WorkSpaces plays nice with everyone. Access your personal Windows environment on Android, iOS, Fire, Mac, PC, Chromebook, and Linux devices. WATCH THE VIDEO.
- RefWorks Version. RefWorks Write-N-Cite 다운로드. Product: New RefWorks, Legacy RefWorks, Write-n-Cite. Write-n-Cite is a Microsoft Word plugin that allows you to quickly insert and edit citations from your Legacy or New RefWorks account, adding them to your bibliography as you go. Write-n-Cite for Word is available for both Mac and Windows.
- The touch bar is not controlled by application by RD-Beta and RD-10. Whereas RD-8 is compatible with touch bar. For RD-8 function keys appear on touch bar but with newer version function key appear only when the function key is pressed. The touch bar should show function key without a change in setting to make is more easy to use.
|Client||Get the app||Documentation||Latest version|
|Windows Desktop||Windows Desktop client||Get started, What's new||1.2.2130|
|Microsoft Store||Windows 10 client in the Microsoft Store||Get started, What's new||1.2.1810|
|Android||Android client in Google Play||Get started, What's new||10.0.10|
|iOS||iOS client in the App Store||Get started, What's new||10.2.5|
|macOS||macOS client in the App Store||Get started, What's new||10.6.5|
Before you start using the client of your choice, there are a few things you'll need to do first.
Configure your remote PC
Rd Works Download For Mac Free
Just as you would with a local computer, you'll need to configure your remote computer before you start accessing it with the client.
To configure your remote PC:
- Check the supported configuration article to make sure your local PC is compatible with the Remote Desktop client.
- Follow the instructions in Allow access to your PC to set up your remote PC and give you the necessary permissions to access the remote PC with the client.
Remote Desktop client Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme
You can also use features of Remote Desktop clients across platforms by enabling a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme. The Supported URI attributes article will tell you about URIs you can use with the iOS, Mac, and Android clients.
Free Downloads For Mac
Free Download Manager For Mac
If you have any other questions that this article didn't answer, check out the Remote Desktop client FAQ.