🔰 HOW TO RUN .EXE FILE IN ANDROID 🔰. 🔹Files with the EXE extension are executable files intended for use within Windows or MS-DOS. You can’t make all EXE files work on an Android. However, many older DOS-based EXE files can be opened with the DOS emulator DOSBox. ➡️ Step 1Install a DOSBox app on your Android device. AnDOSBox, aDosBox and DosBox Turbo are three different DOSBox apps available from the Google Play store. ➡️ Step 2Open the DOSBox app.
🔰 HOW TO RUN .EXE FILE IN ANDROID 🔰
- ➡️ Step 3Type "cd \foldername" into the command line, where "foldername" denotes the folder in which your EXE is contained.
- For example, if your EXE is in the Download folder, type "cd \download." ➡️ Step 4Click Enter on your Android keyboard.
1] What is an EXE?
➡️ Step 6Tap "Enter" on your Android keyboard. Reading: Here’s how to open exe files on your Android phone. Read more: How To Log Out Of League Of Legends? (Updated) – LeagueFeed. Read more: How to Log Out of Roblox on All Devices | AlfinTech Computer. reservoir : https://thefartiste.com Category : Tech. EXE files are usually used for the development of programs that run on Windows or MS-DOS.
2] How to open or run EXE files on your Android phone or Tablet?
They can also be opened using the DOS emulator DOSBox. Step1: Download the DOSBox app from the Google Play Store. There are three different apps for DOSBox. Step2: Open the DOSBox app. Step3: Type “cd foldername” into the command line to indicate the folder where your EXE is stored.
Method 1: Use DOSBox Emulator for Android to run EXE file
Step4: Click Enter on your Android keyboard. Step5: Enter the name of the EXE file.
- You do not need to enter the .exe extension.
- Step6: ap “Enter” on your Android keyboard.
- Download or copy the EXE file to your smartphone’s Downloads folder that you wish to open.
- Rename the package to something more comfortable — for example, filename.exe.
- If you want to change the directory, enter
cd [directory-address]on the Command line.
- Enter the file name of the executable file you copied in the currently navigated folder. Followingly hit enter on your Android keyboard.
- You can see the DOSBox, install the Application package or game on your device. After finishing, you can open the app.
Please note that not every EXE file will work in this method. Only a few application software are compatible with the DOSBox Emulators. You may call it the EXE file opener.
Do note that there is no way to convert an EXE file to an APK file. An exe file can run on an emulator on Android. Also, there is no installation of the EXE file, they run as if they are running on Windows.
Method 2: Use Remote Desktop Viewer
Using this method, you can use the EXE files on your smartphones, but not directly. With the help of VNC (Virtual Network Computing) clients, you can access the computer screen remotely and access the files and install it on PC. You can view or control the apps running on the PC using your smartphone. So, effectively, it is similar to opening the apps on your smartphone. Here is the complete guide.
- Install any freeware VNC Client on your PC. TightVNC is one of the best.
- After finishing the initial setup, copy the external IP Address and Port number to route the connection. Also, note down the PC Name if needed.
- From your Android smartphone, install & open any VNC Viewer apps and enter the IP with the port number.
- You will have to enter the passwords and other details if it asks.
- After connection, you can remotely access your PC over the network.
Using the above method, you can install the apps on the computer, but can also access using your smartphone.