Save Your Music For Offline Listening
What to try if your app isn’t getting an internet connection. Pick your device for how to check. Tip: Can’t log in to check? When the app is in offline mode, you can’t log in with Facebook or Apple. You can use an email address and password instead, or get help at Facebook login help or Apple login help.
If offline mode is off, check to see if any other apps or web pages work on your device. If any other apps or web pages aren’t working, the issue is likely with your internet connection.
Check out these things to try based on your type of internet connection. Troubleshooting suggestion. Restart your WiFi. In your device’s settings, switch WiFi off. Wait 30 seconds, then switch it back on.
This can re-establish a good connection. Restart your router. If you’re using your home WiFi, restart the router. You can find help for this on your router’s support site. Check for restrictions. Some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/offices) restrict access to certain services.
Is offline mode switched on?
- You can contact your IT department for more information.
- Try with a different WiFi or a data connection. If it works with another connection, contact your service provider for more information.
- Check that you have enough data allowance in your device’s settings.
- Your data provider can help with this. Tip: We recommend using WiFi wherever possible to save data costs.
Block Spotify From Using Mobile Data, But Not Wi-Fi
Check your firewall (if you use one) to see if it has Spotify set as an exception. The provider of your firewall can help with this. You can also try the steps at Can’t play Spotify. Spotify is one of the coolest music and podcast streaming apps.
- Step 1Load Spotify songs to AudFree SpoDable for downloading offline
- Please launch this extraordinary Spotify downloader on your computer. The Spotify app will be opened automatically from the desktop. To import songs from Spotify to AudFree SpoDable program, there are 2 ways to do it. You can drag and drop audio files into the main window. Or you can copy and paste the URL of Spotify tracks to the search box. And then, please click the '+' button to load Spotify files.
- Step 2Set output formats for offline Spotify downloads
- When you are using a free Spotify account, you can only listen to 160 kbps quality of Spotify audios. AudFree Spotify Music Converter offers users to customize output audio quality for free. Please hit on the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to set the bit rate as 320 kbps and the sample rate as 44,100 Hz. Besides, you can also define the output format as WAV or FLAC lossless format to get higher Spotify files. It will bring you a wonderful offline listening experience.
- Step 3Download and play songs offline on Spotify without Premium
- When all settings are ready, please click the 'OK' to navigate to the main interface. There is a big 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner. Please press it, and you will see the downloading process. All added Spotify songs will be downloaded on your computer. After conversion, you can locate them by touching the 'file' icon directly and listen to songs offline on Spotify without Premium.