There are two components for playing a psp Tekken 6 rom on your PC. The first component is the emulation program which can imitate the psp OS and software. The second component is the Tekken 6 rom itself to play on the emulator. Step 1: you can start by downloading a reliable and bug free emulator. We’d suggest PPSSPP – it’s open source, fast and one of the most frequently updated.
Once you have finished downloading PPSSPP, extract the downloaded .zip file to a location, for example your Desktop. After, double click the PPSSPPWindows.exe file in order to start the emulator. Your emulator will now be ready to play Tekken 6 rom. But now you’ll need to find the correct ROMs online. A ROM is essentially a virtual version of the game that needs to be loaded into the emulator. Step 2: return to PPSSPP and hit File > Open.
Navigate to the downloaded .exe file and double click it to open it.
How To Play Tekken 6 Rom On PC
Download Tekken 6 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
The game will now run on the emulator and you can play the game freely. Tip: Saving games on an emulator functions a little differently.
- The integrated save system will not save your progress. Instead, you’ll need to click File > Save State and then choose an empty slot.
- You can save your progress in whatever point you like within the game, not only on the official checkpoints offered by the game.
- When playing in the future and you want to continue from your saved state, you can use File > Load State to load up the game from exactly where you last saved it.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Tekken 6 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Tekken 6 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Tekken 6 ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Tekken 6 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.