For those who missed the latest edition of Ubisoft Forward, the replay of the show is here to stay up to date about the latest in Motornation.
The Crew® 2 had the opportunity to show a glimpse of what is yet to come later this year, during the Ubisoft Forward pre-show segment! You can catch the replay down below:. This year has been an incredibly intense one for The Crew® 2 and everybody at Ivory Tower.
We managed to deliver an update every 4 months as well as a new episode every 2 months. Our teams have successfully shipped all the content we promised a year ago. We are also extremely proud to announce that there is now more than 30 million players who have joined The Crew franchise since 2014. Do you want to join The Crew® 2 and Motornation?
You can get this Corvette C8 Stingray 2020 for 1 Crew Credit Starting today (June 12Th) and until June 30th. Starting next week, enjoy one event of each major update we have released so far, in a special anniversary LIVE Summit.
We hope you’re as excited about this next Season in The Crew® 2’s story as we are, and we can’t wait to share more details with you closer to the release date! Be sure to keep an eye on our official channels.
See you on the road,. The Crew® 2 Team. For more information on The Crew®, check our official website. Join the The Crew® community on the forums, Reddit, TC Social, and Discord and be sure to follow us on Twitch to never miss a livestream.
The game’s Photo Gallery, Leaderboards and Summit Calendar are all viewable on The Crew® Hub.
The Crew 2 Update 1.23 Patch Notes
60fps support for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S
Videos highlighted by our in-game sharing tool can be seen on the official The Crew® 2 - Community Videos channel.
The Crew 2 has been updated to version 1.23 today by Ubisoft.
You can get the complete patch notes for this update from here.
The Crew 2 Update 1.9.0 Patch Notes
Motorflex Season 5 starts 16 March
- This patch has fixed an issue with the game which was leading to the players experiencing login error 353. This should be resolved now after the maintenance and subsequent update later today. Other changes include crash fixes for Porsche 550 Spyder. Take a look at what has been fixed in this new update with the patch notes given below.
- ✅ Crash issue with the Porsche 550 Spyder. 🕘 From: 8AM UTC / 4AM EDT 📉 Estimated duration: 3 hours 🎮 Platforms: PC, PS, Xbox, Stadia.
- That’s about it for this patch. For those on next-gen, the game is getting a free next-gen upgrade this July, and you can read up on the new features it’ll have right here.
- If there are other gameplay-related changes in this patch that’s unearthed, let us know what you find down in the comments below.
- The Crew 2 is finally getting 60fps support for PS5 and Xbox Series X.
- You can’t fault Ubisoft’s excellent post-release support for The Crew 2. Consistent content updates have helped The Crew 2 become one of the most downloaded racing games on PlayStation. Having released back in 2018, The Crew 2 is starting to look dated. Thankfully, Ubisoft’s open-world racer is getting an overdue makeover in an upcoming free next-gen update.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQDmtZwRFm8 . New cars added in updates feel and perform noticeably differently to old cars. Thankfully, Ivory Tower is aware of this and is working to improve The Crew 2’s handling. As a result, the driving experience will have a “better consistency,” which will make the game “more fun to play.” .
- While the name suggests the content will have an American theme, a teaser image appears to show a design blueprint of a Porsche 550 Spyder.
- Ubisoft will also continue supporting The Crew 2 with a fifth year of free content.
- New cars, events, rewards, and competitions will be added to the open-world racer over the next few months.
- We were hoping The Crew 3 would be announced this year, but with The Crew 2 receiving updates for another year, this now seems unlikely.
- Despite being four years old, there's still a lot of life left in The Crew 2 yet thanks to Ubisoft's ongoing support.
- RacingGames is supported by its audience.
- When you purchasethrough links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.Learn more.
- Update 1.9.0 has arrived for The Crew 2, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
- Season Two brought a lot of new stuff into the game, from brand new cars to a lot of cool vanity items, and a new mode.
- While the online experience still has some issues to be solved, the team behind The Crew 2 also introduced some fixes to their regular troubleshooting routine.
- Update 1.9.0 also brings some quality of life changes, like a themed Main Menu and new additions to the Photomode. The main menu has been updated to the Season 2 theme (visuals and audio). The introduction video has been updated to showcase Season 2 content.
The Crew 2 Update 1.23 Patch Notes | The Crew 2 April 6 Patch Notes:
- Added: 1 New Motorpass per episode.
- 50 reward tiers, including vehicles, vanity items, currency packs, and more.
o Shop additions, including:. Porsche 911 Speedster (SR).
- Jaguar E-TYPE Series 1 Coupé (SR). BMW Z4 M40i Agent Edition (SR). KTM 450 EXC Nighthawk Edition (MX). Bentley Mulliner Bacalar (SR). Jaguar E-Type Series 1 Roadster (SR).
- Fixed: RPM meter not working on the Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion (993).
- Fixed: Cockpit and HUD tachometers were not properly synced on the McLaren P1 and on the Ferrari FXX-K.
- Fixed (PC): Turbocharger pressure gauge not working the Mazda RX-7 Street Race edition. Fixed: The land Rover Defender 90 had only 5 gears instead of 8.
- Fixed (PC): Turbo audio missing on some vehicles. Fixed: The Agency themed category display on the Activity Menu.
- Fixed: New cinematics. Fixed: Specific new themed Starting Area allowing to launch new events with specific new music. Fixed: A co-op Chase Event could be completed with less than the required number of takedowns if a party member leaves. Fixed: Chase Events were visible on the Global Map during the activity unlock animation regardless of fame & calendar. Added: 6 new music tracks for the new themed events. Fixed: Missing subtitles and audio for the cinematic of MX Wolf Territory event.
- (Fixed) The logo on the wheels of the Bugatti Divo Emerald Edition turns blue instead of green when wheels started spinning.
- (Fixed) Snow appeared on the interior of the Renault RS01 in cockpit view in certain weather conditions.
- (Fixed) Players need to purchase Bentley Bacalar stock rims after replacing them with customs rims.
Ubisoft Forward - The Crew 2 – June 2021
- (Fixed) Collecting loot after completing long events can result in an error message.
- (Fixed) Points earned in stunt mode and during actions performed just before the finish line were not taken into account in the leaderboards.
- (Fixed) Exploit allowing players in a Crew to spend more time in a Stunt Event than the final time shown in the leaderboards.
- (Fixed) 4th player retains velocity from the starting grid animation after the start of the event.
- (Fixed) Empty space between terrain and road in New York (West Manhattan).
- (Fixed) Some cars flying around a parking lot in the Chicago area.
- (Added) New seasonal poster in cities and in the House.
- (Fixed) Shortcuts (one or several) in the following races:
- Black Hills East
- Canyon By Night
- Pikes Peak Mountains
- Dallas Special
- Golden Hills Race Track
- American Cars In The Midwest
- The Strip West
- Golden Hills Chaebung Cup
- Jersey Race Track
- Central Woods South
- St George
- Big Bend
- Big Bend Observatory
- Coastal Range To L.A.
- Dakota Grasslands
- Tiger Tonic Event
- The Giants Chaebung Cup
- Ski Jump
- A Tour With Alexis: Florida
- Bay Area To Central Valley
- Central Woods To Amarillo
- Harlem East
- Miami Race Track
- Glacier Park Special Stage
- The Middle of Nowhere
- Along the Mississippi
- To The Big Cow
- Coastal Range To Oil Fields
- Black Hills West
- West Florida Coast
- Oldies But Goodies Challenge
- Palm Gate Suburbs
- Coral Gables
- Downtown L.A. South
- Dallas Tiger Tonic Event
- San Bernardino Mountains
- Maine Highlands Cave
- American Petrol Race
- Temecula Wineries
- Central Valley Endurfix Event
- Financial District South
- Crown of Maine
- Coconut Grove
- Go Against The Flow
- Motor Trend Classic Challenge
- Dakota Stormx
- Dallas Squadx
- (Added) New main menu.
- (Added) New “US Speed Tour” landing page and start menu videos.
- (Added) Two new LIVE Summit missions, including dedicated level art, music, sound effects and mood…
- (Added) New HQ Bus and updated billboard posters.
- (Added) One new weather for photomode: Storm
- (Fixed) Players were redirected to the vehicle when selecting view bundle while sitting inside the vehicle.
- (Fixed) OK and QUIT buttons were disappearing while browsing the shop tabs.
- (Fixed) UI issues when changing languages and navigating through tabs quickly.
- (Fixed) Front wheels of MX vehicles were clipping through the floor while previewing any Smoke Vanity item.
- (Fixed) Players are stuck in an infinite loop trying to access any HQ after collecting a large amount of performance parts.
- This article was updated on July 29th, 2021