The third demo for Four Funnel Entertainment 's Titanic: Honor and Glory is now available for download. The game is powered by Unreal Engine 4 and is quite the stunning recreation of the doomed. Jul 10, 2017 Titanic: Honor and Glory - Demo 3 - alpha version - Game demo - Download. Demo version of Titanic: Honor and Glory, a(n) adventure game, Demo 3 - alpha version, for PCs and laptops with Windows systems. Free and legal download. File type Game demo. File size 5065.9 MB. Downloads 39672 (last 7 days) 410. Last update Monday, July 10, 2017.
|Titanic: Honor and Glory|
|Developer(s)||Vintage Digital Revival|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
Titanic: Honor and Glory is a computer game, currently under development by Vintage Digital Revival, also known as Four Funnels Entertainment. The game will feature the most accurate digital representation of the ship to date, as well as a model of the city of Southampton in 1912. The game is intended not only to be entertaining, but also a memorial to all those who lost their lives in the disaster. The project was originally funded through crowd funding on such sites as IndieGoGo, however, during a podcast on April 10, 2015, director Thomas Lynskey announced that the team would move away from crowd funding in order to focus more on the game's development.
The game's story focuses on a 23-year old American and Oxford University graduate named Owen Robert Morgan. After being mistaken for an international criminal, he must board the RMS Titanic in an effort to clear his name and to find the real culprits. Once the player is on board the ship, the player must perform certain tasks of a real crewman and secure a cabin of his own. Once the Titanic hits the iceberg, the player has 2 hours and 40 minutes to completely solve the mystery.
Additional game modes
There are three additional game modes planned to be included in the game. The most prominent is Tour Mode, which will allow the player to explore both the ship and the city of Southampton at their leisure without the restrictions of Story Mode. The next mode, Simulator Mode, will give the player the opportunity to sail the Titanic and possibly other ships on the open ocean. The last game mode planned is Multiplayer Mode which is still in the concept stage. It will include two sub-modes: Sinking Mode and Voyage Mode. The latter will allow players to experience the Titanic together. Deck games and passenger services will also be available.
The team is building their Titanic model to secure that every room on the ship to be fully explorable. This includes each cabin, every hidden passage, and even the tiny linen closets and store rooms. Their authenticity and attention to detail has been praised by the world's most renowned Titanic historians, and despite the massive size of their undertaking, the team is able to efficiently work through parts of the ship at a good speed.
The Titanic Honor And Glory Download For Mac Os
Honor And Glory Titanic Game
- In-game memorials to the survivors and victims of the tragedy.
- An explorable model of the city of Southampton in the year 1912 (with plans for Belfast and Queenstown, Ireland; Cherbourg, France and New York City). 
- Realistic sinking time of 2 hours, 40 minutes.
- Realistic water physics during the sinking.
- Oculus Rift compatibility, which allows for a complete 3D immersion during the voyage and the sinking.
Development of the game began in November 2012, after the cancellation of the Titanic: Lost in the Darkness mod for Crysis 2. On December 25, 2012 the first preview of the game was released, showing a fly through of the Grand Staircase. At that time, the team was using CryEngine 3 to develop the game. Since then, the team has switched to using Unreal Engine 4 for development of the game. On March 7, 2015 the first preview of the game in Unreal Engine 4 was uploaded to YouTube. It showed an early sinking animation of the D-Deck Reception in close to real-time. On April 7, 2015, a playable walk-through demo was released, which featured a few select areas of the ship including the D-Deck Reception, Scotland Road, and the Turkish Bath. The demo can be downloaded from the official homepage. On July 30, 2015, a podcast was held to provide updates on the project. During the podcast, several preview screenshots of the current state of the Grand Staircase were released. That same day, the official forums were launched. By the next day, however, the forums had been taken down for unknown reasons. As of January 1, 2016, the forums are still unavailable. In November of 2015, the team went on an 11-day research trip to England. Highlights of the trip included visiting the Grapes Pub in Southampton, which is to be depicted in the game, and measuring the RMS Olympic's original first class lounge which serves as the dining room of the White Swan Hotel in Alnwick.
On April 14, 2016, the team uploaded a real-time animation video showing the sinking of the Titanic to their official YouTube channel to coincide with the 104th anniversary of the tragedy. That same evening, a live podcast was held in which the team commented on the video as they and the listeners watched it together. The video received coverage on many news websites. By the end of the month, the video had accumulated almost 7 million views. The video has received an overall positive reception from historians and the public alike.
Custom graphics enhancing profile for the playable demo
User Soetdjur made a SweetFX preset (SweetFX is a free-to-use graphics enhancing software that uses post-process techniques to visually enhance the graphical experience) for the Titanic: Honor and Glory demo which can be downloaded on the following link: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3421/
His SweetFX preset includes the following improvements/changes:
- Custom FXAA Anti-aliasing.
- Added Bloom effects for lighting.
- LumaSharpen that sharpens the image.
- DXP Cineon filter.
- Gamma adjustments.
- Tonemap adjustments.
- Color Vibrance adjustments.
- Contrast adjustments using S-curves.
- A Vignette effect.
- Dither color simulation.
- One of the historical consultants of the game, Bill Sauder, also was a consultant on both the 1996 computer game Titanic: Adventure Out of Time and the 1997 film Titanic.
- In researching the project, the team would track down obscure artifacts or preserved pieces of Titanic's sister ship Olympic in order to ensure proper recreations.
- The team have made several discoveries during the course of the project that have been announced and released, being met with high praise from the historical community, including the layout of certain areas of the ship, the colors of different items, the order in which the events unfolded that night and the revelation of a different design in the windows between the first class dining and reception rooms.
- ↑'Core Team'. Titanic: Honor and Glory. Retrieved 24 July 2015.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'Support Crew'. Titanic: Honor and Glory.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'Release FAQ'. Titanic: Honor and Glory. Retrieved 24 July 2015.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑Clarke, Patrick. ''Titanic: Honor and Glory' Game Recreates Voyage, Sinking in Full Detail'. Travel Pulse. Retrieved 24 July 2015.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'Experience One of History's Biggest Disasters in Titanic: Honor and Glory'. Paste Magazine. Retrieved 24 July 2015.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'Go down with the ship: Titanic game goes deep on history'. Cult of Mac. Retrieved 24 July 2015.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'April 10, 2015 - 103rd Anniversary Of Departure'. Titanic: Honor and Glory. Retrieved 24 July 2015.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑ 8.08.1'The Backstory'. Titanic: Honor and Glory.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'Early Sinking Animation - TITANIC Honor and Glory (UE4)'. YouTube.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'104th Anniversary Recollections - With Real-Time Sinking Animation'. Titanic: Honor and Glory.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'Commemorate the Titanic disaster by watching the doomed ship sink in real time'. www.avclub.com. Retrieved 19 April 2016.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'Watch Titanic Sink In Real Time In Eerie Animated Recreation'. The Huffington Post. 18 April 2016.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>
- ↑'Bill Sauder Bio'.<templatestyles src='Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css'></templatestyles>