Comments are closed.
- Thermodynamics Calculator contains 58 Calculators, Converters and References, that can quickly and easily calculate, convert and provide different Thermodynamics and Thermal Engineering parameters. Calculated values and results can be shared to social media, mail, messages and other sharing apps.
- Automatic & Accurate Calculations and Conversions with every value changes.
- 58 Calculators, Converters and References related to Thermodynamics. September 24, 2020. Sparkle Solutions. Sparkle Solutions,New No.13, Old No.26, 4th Street,SBI Staff Colony,Arumbakkam,Chennai - 600106,TamilNadu,India. The science of heat, temperature, work, pressure, entropy, enthalpy..all governed by statistical mechanics!
- At constant temperature, the product of the pressure, \(P\), and volume, \(V\), of an ideal gasis constant: $$P_1 V_1=P_2 V_2$$ . At constant pressure, the volume of an ideal gas is directly proportional to its temperature.
- $$V_1\,/\,T_1=V_2\,/\,T_2$$ . The pressure exerted on the sides of a container by an ideal gas of fixed volume is proportional to its temperature.