- Free Vst Instruments Download
- Timpani Vst Free Download Full
- Free Percussion Vst
- Virtual Timpani
- Free Vst Audio Plugins Download
When looking for the best drum VST, remember that it isn’t always about how pricey it is. Price does not dictate the ability to use, and quite honestly, some of the free drum VST plugins out there are actually fully capable of blowing their pricey cousins right out of the water with ease! Epic / Orchestral Background Music Orchestral background music, epic instrumental music and other tracks for films, trailers, commercials Discover our best selection of orchestral background music and epic instrumental music. This large assortment of grand and heroic music selection groups together many original compositions that share a sense of epicness and adventure, making them perfect to.
Use these Syntheway VST plugins in your favourite DAW MIDI Sequencer host like: FL Studio, Ableton Live, Cakewalk SONAR X Series: X1 - X2 - X3, Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, PreSounus Studio One, Cockos REAPER, Mixcraft, MAGIX Samplitude, Sequoia, Energy XT, ACID Pro, Orion, VSTHost, SAVIHost, n-Track Studio, Cantabile, Adobe Audition and many others ( Check out complete list of VST compatible.
Epic Percussion for Epic Music
Do you want a high quality, hard hitting, big and epic sounding percussion VST libraries tailored towards Trailer Music, Epic Music and Hybrid Scores?
Classic orchestral & cinematic percussion is focused on realism and authenticity, but that is not what Epic Music and Trailer Music is about, right?
Epic Percussion is very processed, sound designed, and excellent for augmenting the power of your overall percussion mix. Over the Top, is what Epic Percussion is about.
I will now give you my personal recommendations of the best percussion VST libraries for Epic Music.
Epic Percussion VST Libraries – Top List
- Damage (Heavyocity)
- Strikeforce (Laboratory Audio)
- SAGA (Red Room Audio)
- Cerberus (Audio Imperia)
- Ensemble Drums Collection (Heavyocity)
Hello Composers! =)
My name is Mike, founder of professionalcomposers.com, music composer and sound designer since 1998, old school nerd, and coffee addict. So grab a cup of coffee, and let’s check out some Epic Percussion VST Libraries! =)
A very dark and processed overall sound, including 700+ loops, 500+ one-shots and 58 kits. Damage is not about natural orchestral percussion. The focus is rather on epic, loud and hard impacts.
One of my favorite features is the mean “Punish Knob” which adds saturation and grit to any percussion sound/ensemble. I also really enjoy the many ensemble patches that you get with Damage, where “Armageddon Ensemble” is my absolute favorite.
Main Specs & Features
- 30 GB uncompressed (26,500+ samples)
- 900+ NKIs (58 Kits, 900+ Loops)
- Playable Trigger FX for real-time control
- The “Punish Knob” for Saturation & Grit
- Sound Positioning Grid
Strikeforce main focus is on a modern and powerful sound. Recorded, mixed and produced in Los Angeles, with an overall Hollywood Blockbuster “over the top” sound.
It has a very unique approach to dynamics, where for example things like reverb tail, EQ settings and compression changes in the various dynamic layers.
You can also go from solo, to small ensemble, to big ensemble in one single patch, which is not only amazing for dynamics and contrast variation, but also insanely practical for your composer workflow.
Main Specs & Features
- 43 GB uncompressed
- 129 Total KONTAKT Instruments
- 12 Multi Presets
- Close and Far Mix, with Individual Pitch and ADSR
- 5 Different Drum Tunings per Ensemble / Solo Patch
SAGA gives you a large collection that goes from world instruments, to epic drum ensembles, to metal percussion, and even tools and experimental sounds. All to provide you with an arsenal of sounds for cinematic and epic music composition.
Since it was recorded on a scoring stage you get nice depth, without having everything too wet. This means you can add your own favorite reverb if you want to push these instruments into a bigger space.
There are over 110 instruments in total, and I especially like the range of sounds you get in this library. From the smallest and lightest sticky/clicky/tocky type of sounds…to the mega epic field recordings in giant industrial silos! Vst plugin accordion vst mac.
Main Specs & Features
- 4 GB of content (11,346 samples)
- Up to 7 dynamic layers and 10 round robin
- Recorded in a fairly dry hall with 2 microphone positions
- Multiple articulations (rolls, rims, edges, various sticks & mallets)
- Extra Field Recordings (tools, machinery, giant silos etc.)
Cerberus gives you a quick and easy workflow to build your larger-than-life percussion ensembles. Featuring a “stacking script”, you can go from the recorded trio into a big army of percussionists.
As a bonus you also get a drum kit which was recorded on location in the same space. As well as a Gran Cassa ensemble.
Main Specs & Features
- 13.3 GB installed
- Drum Ensembles (Gran Cassas, Kick Drums, Low Toms, Mid Toms, High Toms, Snares, Clacks, Clicks)
- 7 microphone positions (regular patches)
- 3 mix mic positions (processed patches)
- True Stacking Engine (with additional round robin samples)
If you need massive ensembles of percussion that have that instant “epic vibe”, then Ensemble drums collection of the Master Series from Heavyocity will feel like a godsend.
It’s super easy to dive and and play/record, and get a huge sound without even touching the interface. But if you want to do more sound design and shaping the overall sounds, the interface is very straightforward and fun to use. Especially the Punish Knob and the 3D stage view are wonderfully satisfying to experiment with.
Main Specs & Features
- 3.5 GB uncompressed (1,650+ samples)
- 470+ NKIs and 30+ Kits
- The Stage for easy stereo placement
- The signature Punish Knob
- The Loop Mutator
- Drums of War (Cinesamples)
- Stormdrum (EastWest)
- Action Strikes (Native Instruments)
Learn more about each of these great percussion VST libraries aimed at epic cinematic music and trailer music. Read the specifications, listen do the audio demos, and get a complete overview:
PS. Get these Free Bonuses Today
Free Vst Instruments Download
Instruments collection powered by the Vienna Synchron Player
At 73 GB, Epic Orchestra 2.0 is ten times the size of the original that was included with previous versions of Vienna Ensemble Pro (4/5/6)! This sample collection, powered by the Vienna Synchron Player, includes all the previous instruments and articulations, as well as stunning highlights from Vienna’s latest library products.
Timpani Samples Free Download
Epic Orchestra 2.0 is now available separately for users who do not require Vienna Ensemble Pro 7
Epic Orchestra 2.0 comes with a wide variety of patches from Vienna’s recently released libraries:
- Synchron Strings
- Synchron FX Strings
- SYNCHRON-ized Appassionata Violins
- SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Violins
- SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass
- Synchron Percussion
- Synchron Power Drums
- Vienna Smart Spheres
New Instruments and Articulations
- Synchron Strings All Patches - Shorts, sustain lyrcial vibrato, flautando
- Synchron FX Strings - Vertical tremolo pad, harmonic clusters sustains, fast glissando cluster, rise & hits fast detaches
- SYNCHRON-ized Appassionata Violins - Full legato, licks up
- SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Violins - Full legato, half tone trill
- SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass - Staccatos, portatos, sustains, sustains blared
- Synchron Percussion - Snare, bass drum, tam-tam
- Power Drums - Tama Star (sticks)
- Vienna Smart Spheres - Vader Voltage, Canon, Halifax Point, Barrac
Previous Epic Orchestra Instruments, ported to the Vienna Synchron Player:
- Appassionata Strings Ensemble - Staccatos, sustains, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato
- Woodwinds Ensemble - Piccolo, 3 flutes, 3 clarinets, 3 bassoons, contrabassoon - Mapped as one ensemble spread out over the keyboard from contrabassoon to piccolo - Staccatos, sustains
- Oboe d'amore - Staccatos, sustains, legato performances
- Cornet - Staccatos, sustains, legato performances, portamento performances
- Epic Horns (8 horns ensemble) - Staccatos, sustains
- Fanfare Trumpets (6 trumpets ensemble) - Staccatos, sustains
- Drums & Percussion - Timpani, snare drum, bass drum, tambourine, triangle, piatti, cymbal, tamtam - Single hits, rolls (no rolls for piatti)
Timpani Vst Free Download Full
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) for sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 16 GB RAM or more, depending on your registered products
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.
IK Miroslav Philharmonik Orchestra is a self contained virtual instrument which houses the beautiful and large collection which was created and launched by Miroslav Vitous. The collection covers a range of instruments that can be used in an orchestra and it has been widely used because of its efficiency and versatility. This virtual instrument tries, and succeeds with great pride, to cover and provide the same library with instrumental additions and more flexibility and facilities. Ik multimedia miroslav philharmonik free download is available on a few sites only. If you are looking for a working version of IK Miroslav Philharmonik vst then check my next post.
Miroslav Philharmonik contains virtually all of the classical instruments that a musician could want and need. You get everything from strings, woodwind and brass through to percussion, keyboards. All instruments have been recorded in classical style and prove to be true heaven for someone who wants to produce classical music and edit orchestras. This software, however, is not ideal for those who want to work with popular and contemporary music as it lacks the modern feel. The following list contains all the instruments are supported by Philharmonik:
- Strings: violin, viola, cello, double bass.
- Woodwind: piccolo, flute, alto flute, bass flute, oboe, English horn, B-flat clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, contra-bassoon.
- Brass: trumpet, flugelhorn, French horn, tenor trombone, bass trombone, tuba.
- Tuned percussion: glockenspiel, celeste, vibraphone, marimba, crotals, cowbell, tubular bells, plate bells, gong, timpani.
- Untuned percussion: agogos, bass drum, bell, bongos, castanets, chimes, cymbals, claps, metal plates, shakers, snare, tambourine, triangle, woodstocks.
- Choir: female, male, split, mixed.
- Others: harp, guitar, organ, piano, harpsichord, ambient noise.
Free Percussion Vst
A lot of instruments, right? You could create so many composition by cleverly combining the melodies and sounds. What’s even better? The software offers a very handy wallchart which shows the correct pitch range and spatial placing for each instrument that is within a concert setting. This is truly remarkable and makes for a very useful feature. Ik multimedia miroslav philharmonik vsti.dxi.rtas v1.1.
The Miroslav music library is a huge and very expensive classical music library. Thus, you can guess that this software is going to be a pricey affair too. Downloading ik multimedia miroslav philharmonik vst for free is your best option if your are short of money.
After all, a lot has been invested to create and develop this program and a lot of money and effort has been put to copyright every part of this software. This is relevant and one should only purchase this software if they know how to use it and have the funds. It is also very important to note that Miroslav Philharmonik vst is not for hobbyists but for those who have deep knowledge of classical music and instruments. If you are someone who has expertise and knowledge in the field of classical music and need this urgently for composition and editing of your material, this software will not disappoint you.
Free Vst Audio Plugins Download
The sound is large, the instruments are beautifully designed and woven into the rest of the software, and the difficulty level of using this software is quite low. If you do not know how to get the most out of the sampled instruments, you will not be able to utilize it to its full potential.