Table of Contents
The latest Toyota Techstream v12.10.019 software is verified to work 100% with MINI VCIcable, Xhorse MVCI, VXDIAG VCX NANO for Toyota OEM diagnostics tool, Toyota OTC2 OEM diagnostics tool.
Techstream Lite allows Techstream diagnostic software to run on your PC (see minimum PC requirements) to service Toyota, Scion, and Lexus vehicles. Techstream Lite is an inexpensive alternative to the full TIS techstream system and provides factory level support for Toyota/Scion/Lexus vehicles.
1.Free Download V10.30.029 Toyota TIS Techstream Software. V10.30.029 Toyota TIS. Toyota TIS Operating System: XP or XP Mode in Windows 7 (except win 7 home) A part of users use VMware and XP Professional. Here offer Toyota TIS techstream V12.20.024 without activation on win7 (Enjoy) WIN7 works (ensure do a fresh install, Try WIN10 at your own luck) Multi-language available: English (United States), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish. Toyota TIS Techstream V12.20.024 is compatible with: It could read ODBII codes.
Toyota Techstream V12.10.019 Overview
- Free to use
- NO need techstream activation/registration
- Key 5000 Days all region patch included.
- Support for new cars.
Toyota Techstream Hardware
- Toyota customization–>MINI VCI
- Toyota obdii diagnostics–> MINI VCI cable
- Toyota techstream ecu programming—>VXDIAG VCX NANO for Toyota
- Toyota techstream key programming—>VXDIAG VCX NANO Toyota
Toyota Techstream Installation and Setup
- Read more Guide PDF.
- Techstream Lite supports DLC3/J1962 based diagnostic functions on 1996 and later Toyota, Scion, and Lexus vehicles marketed in North America.
- Toyota, Scion, and Lexus ECUs can be reprogrammed using Techstream Lite. Available ECU updates are specified in applicable Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs), which can be accessed with a subscription to this website. You must have an active professional level subscription to access the calibration files.
Model Year Coverage
- 1996 up DLC/J1962 equipped vehicles
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Intel or AMD processor: 1.5 GHz or higher
- Windows 7 32 or 64 bit Techstream v4.21 up
- Windows 8 32 or 64 bit Techstream v8.0 up
- Keyboard & mouse
- Memory (RAM): 1GB or higher
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB or more
- Floppy Drive: not required
- USB: 1.1 or higher
- Network Card: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Optical Drive: Not required
- Video Resolution: 1024×768 recommended, 1024×600 minimum
- Sound Card: 1 channel audio or higher
- Internal or external audio speakers
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Toyota Information System (TIS) requires Adobe Flash Player 11 up and Java 7 up
- Software License
- Details on the professional diagnostics Techstream license here: and download directly from Toyota.
- It is possible to permanently damage a vehicle controller during the flash reprogramming process. It is especially important to understand that once started, the reprogramming process must not be interrupted, reprogramming devices must not be disconnected and PCs must not be allowed to go into Standby, hibernation or similar power management modes. The information provided herein is intended expressly for use by qualified professional automobile technicians. To prevent damage to your customer’s vehicle and ensure safe service practice, read these materials completely and thoroughly before servicing the vehicle and be sure to follow all instructions.
- Some reprogramming operations require writing the VIN back into the module. Please refer to service information before beginning any reprogramming operation to determine this need and to download the necessary software tool.
Toyota Techstream V12.10.019 Download
Toyota Techstream v12.10.019 (05/2017) Pass: topscantool.com Size: 161MB
VXDIAG Toyota TIS Techstream V15.00.026 software & patch free download, install and crack guide are provided here for free.
Software language: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German etc
Operating system: Windows 7 or above
Compatible device:vxdiag vcx nano for Toyota USB and WiFi, vxdiag full, vxdiag multi tool for Toyota
Free download VXDIAG Toyota Techstream V15.00.026 Software
Free Download VXDIAG Toyota Techstream Patch
Note: The software and patch are applied to vxdiag scan tools. It is not tested on Mini vci j2534 cable. You are at your risk.
How to install VXDIAG Toyota Techstream V15.00.026?
Step 1: Install Techstream setup
Run Techstream_Setup _V15.00.026
Select setup language
Install InstallShield wizard for Techstream
Accept license agreement
Enter User Name: AADD and company name: 1
Install wizard completed. Press Finish.
Install .NET Framework 4.7.2, accept license agreement, press Install
If prompt Framework 4.7.2 setup failed, just close the program to ignore
Open TechstreamPatch folder, copy and paste Toyota Launcher to C://Program Files/Toyota Diagnostics/Techstream/bin folder
Step 2: Install VX Manager
Connect vxdiag vcx nano interface with laptop
Windows doesn’t see detect driver, you have to install VX Manager driver first
Run VX Manager on desktop
Select Toyota Techstream software to install
Install VX Manager driver success
Windows will detect device driver and USB Port (COM4)
Run VX Manager to check device information
Step 3: Crack Techstream V15
Go to C://Program Files/Toyota Diagnostics/Techstream/bin, open Toyota Launcher
Select area: Other, press Next
Select software language, press Next
Complete Techstream configuration dealer information
Step 4: Run Software
Run Techstream V15.00.026 software
Connect to vehicle
Toyota Tis Techstream Software Free Download Free
select vehicle information
Now you can diagnose, do Health Check, Customize setting, ECU reprogramming, CAN Bus check etc with the tis techstream v15