IMEI tracking is quite useful for people who want to make sure their cell phones are safe. It can be used to track the location of a lost phone or a stolen phone with ease. Through IMEI tracking, you can even retrieve a phone which has been stolen. However, in order to accomplish it, you need to learn how to track a phone using IMEI for free.
It is no longer a hard or technical process, thanks to this guide which will teach you all the different ways to accomplish this. Therefore, keep reading to find out how you can track a phone’s location using its IMEI number. IMEI number stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity. It is a number that is unique to each cell phone in the world and helps in identifying it.
- As every human has unique fingerprints, similarly every mobile phone has a unique IMEI number.
- The IMEI number of the phone remains the same no matter which SIM card is inserted in it.
- The IMEI number of a cell phone can be found under the battery of the phone.
- It is also possible to find a phone’s IMEI number by dialling the code ‘*#06#’.
Part 4: Using Phone Tracking Apps?
- Whenever a call is made through a mobile phone, the IMEI number of the phone gets sent to the company.
- This is how law enforcement authorities track a person’s lost mobile phone.
- It can be useful to know that dual SIM phones always have two IMEI numbers.
- In order to track an IMEI number online, you need an additional application or a service.
Part 2. How to Track Phone via Using IMEI for Free?
- Here is one such way that works well for IMEI tracking:.
- Spyic is a web service that can track any phone’s IMEI number as well as phone location online.
- If you are worried about the safety of your cellphone or the phones of your loved ones, Spyic is a great solution for the need.
- You can use it for IMEI tracking of both Android phones and iPhones.
What is IMEI number and how to find it?
- This method does not require you to root or jailbreak the target device in order to work.
- Since it is a web service, there is no need to install any app on your phone or computer.
- You can use Spyic from any web browser by logging into your account. Spyic offers the following phone tracking features you will find interesting:.
Benefits of using IMEI number to track lost phone
- SIM Tracking provides the details of the SIM card installed on the phone, such as the SIM code and the phone number.
- You can also find the IMEI number of the phone here.
- It shows the approximate location of the phone even when the GPS is turned off.
Location tracking shows the live location of the phone in real-time. You can also check their recent locations with timestamps here. In order to track a mobile phone’s IMEI number using Spyic, you can follow the steps mentioned below:. Step 1: Create a Spyic account and get a subscription plan for tracking Android or iOS devices.