Our production times vary depending on the time of year. Please reach out to us so we can provide an approximate shipping date. The Ace is an extremely popular product and we do sell out often. Order now to ensure you get your trailer when you need it.
Curbside Shipping Starting from $189.00*
Questions? Please CALL 864-501-4559
Click on ► in the center of the image above to watch the video.
*(Most sellers charge an additional fee for residential curbside delivery. We do not charge extra for this service, our delivery rate will be the same for business or residential deliveries. Please contact us for an exact quote.)
The team who gave you Trinity MT3, Slick Wheelie, and My Best Buddy Cargo Trailer XL has done it again! Introducing our Single Motorcycle Trailer: Ace! Our Ace is a high quality product that keeps your personal economy in mind. Most trailers on the market cost more, increase gas consumption, and are made to transport multiple motorcycles. Not this one! Ace costs less, weighs less (less gas), accommodates only one bike; and it folds for easy storage!
For a better ride and appearance, the Ace now comes standard with 12" Aluminum Wheels!
Here's how it works:
1. Disengage the tongue, wheel chock, and framing bars.*
2. Release and fold the rail and ramp onto each other.
3. Next, turn the folded ramp and rail unit until it is parallel to The Ace's axle.
4. Then, secure the folded unit with the included U-piece and nuts.
That's it. You're done. You can now store your Ace wherever you like!
*Ace uses latch and hinge pins to lock and unlock into the folded and unfolded positions.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Folds for easy storage – reduces in length from 119” to 55”
- Swivel casters for effortless maneuvering
- Wheel chock
- Loading ramp
- Wide channel rail accommodates vast range of tire sizes
- No frills straight axle - loaded trailer and motorcycle suspension dampen road vibrations
- Transports Goldwing motorcycles, Harley-Davidson, cruisers, sport bikes, and more***
- Running board upgrade - optional
- Rust-resistant powder coat finish
- Minimal assembly required – approximately 15 minutes
- 12”aluminum wheel upgrade– FREE—not as a paid option like our competitors