- This will do for some but if you want 100% windows like mouse acceleration you need to get ControllerMate 4.6.
- Like many who download this I too was frustrated by the os x mouse acceleration.
- My wrist was getting sore from using the mouse under os x.
- I've tried SteerMouse, Mousefix 2, killamouseaccel commands, download MS drivers..nothing worked but ControllerMate.
- Not Advertising for them, but I am compelled to write here as I know somebody will find this info helpful.
- I realized that every solution I found on the internet has been written by somebody willing to sit down and take their time to write about it.
So here is everything I learned about OS X mouse acceleration issue:1) There is no easy System Preference to turn in off in 2 seconds.2) There IS a difference in mouse acceleration between WIN and OSx (your not imagining it).3) The only real solution is ControllerMatte unit some small app comes out that solves this.
Download Version & Details
4) SmoothMouse is an app with a lot of hype that is being worked on right now, but it is not out yet.
Now you go out and write about something that will help others. PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE.
YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE.
IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.