- Polyverse Wider gives any mono signal the illusion of an expanded stereo image with an awe-inspiring amount of width.
- It’s a unique stereo widener plug-in that is completely “mono-compatible” — any signal that has been widened will always remain in phase with itself, even when it is summed back into mono.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Pseudo stereo without phase issues.
Supports VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAX plug-in formats . For Windows 64bit and OSX 10.9+ 64bit. Also Available for iPhone® and iPad®. Increase the stereo image of any mono signal by up to 200%. Maintain full mono compatibility. Also available for iPhone and iPad. Supports VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAX plug-in formats . For Windows 64bit and OSX 10.9+ 64bit.
Also Available for iPhone® and iPad®.
Many stereo effects currently in use have the nasty habit of knocking signals out of phase. This can quickly make a track sound muddy and unbalanced, or make sounds seem flat and lacking in dynamics. But thanks to Wider’s diverse all-pass and comb filtering algorithm, a natural-sounding stereo image is created. Your tracks can benefit from widened mono channels without compromising the phase between the sides.
Wider can be used to increase the stereo image of any mono signal up to 200% of full stereo for an extra wide, exaggerated effect.
Because Wider cancels itself out when summed to mono, you can widen your tracks as much as you like without worrying over keeping your original signal intact.
Wider is an expansion of the massively popular stereo effect from its plug-in sibling Manipulator. Developed in collaboration with legendary electronic music duo Infected Mushroom, Polyverse Wider can help you achieve the same depth and clarity their cutting-edge sound is known to have.
- No matter how experimental Infected Mushroom’s sounds get, they always keep their channels clean, crisp, and translatable without sacrificing power.
- And now with Wider, you too can have expanded channels of extraordinary quality for free!
- "I use Wider on almost every song.
- It helps so much to be able to dial in the perfect amount of stereo spread on any sound, and it sounds better than anything else I've tried for this."
- "Wider is an amazing way to get instant width without compromising your mono signal at all, it's MAGIC haha."
- "Probably one of my Have most used plugins.
- Have demoed a few paid wideners and see no reason to change at the moment."
“It looks as simple as it is effective and can ‘go up to 11’ on your width – that is, up to 200%!”. "Wider has become an essential tool in my mixing. Everybody talks about the loudness wars, but width is incredibly essential to creating an engaging mix that fills the headphones and captures a listener. Wider doesn't create the mono compatibility problems of tools like chorus and the Haas effect, meaning wider allows me to fill headphones without worrying that my mixes will fall apart on Bluetooth and AI home assistant devices which are often mono."