Make sure you have:. An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply). Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download. A blank USB flash drive with at least 5 GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media.
We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted. When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media. Check these things on the PC where you want to install Windows 10:. 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). You’ll create either the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10 that’s appropriate for your CPU.
To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for System type. System requirements. See the system requirements before installing Windows 10. We also recommend that you visit your PC manufacturer's website for info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
Language in Windows. You'll need to choose the same language when you install Windows 10.
How to Burn Windows 10 ISO File to DVD
- To see what language you're currently using, go to Time and language in PC settings or Region in Control Panel.
Windows 10 System Requirements for 32/64 Bit
To check what edition you're currently running, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for Windows edition.
What Is the Windows 10 ISO File
How to Recover Data After Windows 10 ISO Installation
Windows 10 Enterprise isn’t available here. Please see the Volume Licensing Service Center for more information.
ISO, commonly known as ISO image file, is one of the storage formats of CD or DVD Mirror on computers.
Windows 10 ISO download instructions:
Because it is a file stored according to ISO-9660 standard for the CD-ROM file system, it is usually named with the suffix .iso.
An ISO image file is a complete copy of the CD-ROM file information, which must be loaded using the dedicated virtual CD-ROM drive software.
Method 2. Download Windows 10 64/32 Bit ISO File
Most downloadable operating systems, including Windows 10, are released as ISO files.
Whether you've activated Windows 10 Pro already or not, you are allowed to download Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft's official website.
Method 3. Run Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
Then, you can burn the ISO file into a DVD/CD or create an installation media on a USB drive to upgrade your PC or install Windows 10 on a different PC.
Before downloading Windows 10 ISO image file, make sure that you:.
Method 1. Buy Windows 10 License from Microsoft
Have an Internet connection. Have enough available data storage space on your computer, USB, or external drive for downloading.
If you want to create media, use a blank USB drive with at least 8GB of space or a blank DVD (as well as a DVD burner).
Note that if you use a USB or DVD that has files, all the content stored on it will be deleted.
- When burning a DVD from an ISO file, you need to use a dual-layer (DL) DVD medium if the system reminds you that the image file is too large.
- Go to Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download page.
- Click "Download tool now". Then run this tool as an administrator.
- Accept Microsoft software license terms as required.
- Choose "Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC" on the What do you want to do?
- window and click "Next".
- Select language, architecture - 64-bit, and edition - Windows 10.
- On Choose which media to use window, choose "ISO file".
- Then, you need to burn ISO file to a DVD later.
- Set a file path and start to download Windows 10 ISO file.
- After you have downloaded Windows 10 ISO file, you can burn it to DVD in two ways.
If you have a third-party DVD burning program installed on your computer that you prefer to use to create installed DVDs, you can open the program by going to the location where the ISO file is saved and double-clicking the ISO file.
Windows 10 Tips and FAQs
Or, you can right-click the ISO file and follow the steps below to open and burn the ISO file. Go to the location where the ISO file is stored. Right-click the ISO file > select "Properties". Then, click "General" > "Change" > "Apply". Select "Windows Explorer" for the program you would like to use to open ISO files and click "OK".
Right-click the ISO file and select "Burn disc image".
- Before installing Windows 10, it's best to save all your work and back up your computer before starting the installation.
- If you forgot to export your important files in advance and lost them during OS installation, use professional data recovery software to restore data immediately.
- Insert the Windows 10 ISO disc image DVD to the computer. Boot your computer from the installation disc. If your device doesn't boot from it, go to the BIOS or UEFI to change the boot order.
- Restart your computer and keep pressing a key (such as F2, F12, Delete, or Esc) while restarting to access BIOS. Press any key to continue as required. Then, the Windows 10 installation wizard will appear.
Windows 10 ISO 64/32 Bit Free Download Full Version – 4 Ways
Choose the language, time and currency format, and keyboard input settings you need. Click "Install now" to begin the Windows 10 installation. Input your Windows license key. You can skip it at first, but eventually, Windows will start alerting you that your installation isn't activated. Choose the Windows 10 edition you want to install, from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education, all the way to Windows 10 Pro.
Accept the license terms.
- Choose the type of installation you want to proceed with.
- Clean install without keeping any files and settings, or install Windows only and keep data.
- Select the drive or partition you want to install Windows 10. You can install Windows 10 on an SSD for better performance. Then, wait for the installation to finish.
- If you choose to install Windows 10 on a new PC directly from the ISO file without burning it to DVD, you can complete the operation by mounting the ISO file.
- This will perform an upgrade of your current operating system to Windows 10. Here are the how-to steps. Navigate to the Windows 10 ISO file, right-click it and select "Properties".
How to Download Windows 10 ISO File 64-Bit for Free
Click "General" > "Change" > "Apply". Then, select "Windows Explorer" to open the ISO file and choose "OK. Right-click the ISO file and select "Mount". This will create a virtual bootable disc. Open the disc image file and run setup.exe to start Windows 10 setup in the same steps above. During Windows 10 installation, if you lose files and applications due to wrong operations like selecting cleaning install, which will delete all the data, use competent data recovery software to help you get data back.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is very good at retrieving lost data due to Windows installation, OS crash, accidental deletion, hard drive formatting/corrupting, virus attack, and more.
It can recover deleted files or permanently deleted data from HDD, SSD, USB flash drive, SD card, pen drive, camera, etc.
- What's more, EaseUS data recovery software also can repair corrupted files on your computer.
- For example, repair corrupted videos, pictures, and documents in various file formats.
- Free download this file recovery tool to recover lost or deleted files on your Windows and Mac.
- Note: To guarantee a high data recovery chance, install EaseUS data recovery software on another disk instead of the original disk where you lost files.
- Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on your Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7 computer.
- Select the disk partition or storage location where you lost data and click "Scan".
- This recovery software will start scanning the disk to find all lost and deleted files.
- When the scan process completes, click "Filter" > "Type" to specify lost file types.
- Preview and restore lost Windows files.
- You can double-click to preview the scanned files.
- Then, select the target data and click the "Recover" button to save them to another safe spot in the PC or an external storage device.
- Check more simple tips about Windows 10 ISO file download.
- Go to the Windows 10 download page, download Windows 10 ISO file by selecting Download tool now, then run the tool as an administrator.
- In the tool, select Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO) for another PC and click Next.
- Select the language, architecture, and edition of Windows, then, you need to choose ISO file to download.
- Choose a location and start downloading Windows 10 ISO file.
- Can I get Windows 10 ISO for free?
- How can I download Windows 10 ISO legally?
- Whether you've paid for Windows 10 or not, you can download the Windows 10 ISO file and burn it to a DVD or create installation media on a USB drive for free.
- Microsoft requires an activation key only for subsequent installation and use.
- The Windows 11 ISO image is more than 5GB in size.
- Make sure the computer, USB, or external hard drive that you will use to download Windows 10 ISO has enough storage space.
Windows 10 ISO Media Creation Tool provides the official and legal way to download Windows 10. There may be a possible way to download Windows 10 ISO without the Media Creation Tool, it's not secure for your PC. Here are the complete guides for downloading Windows 10 ISO file and installing Windows 10. If you have any problems during the operation, feel free to contact us for help.
Remember to use EaseUS data recovery software to help you get back lost files under any complex situation.
- Windows 10 is one of the easiest operating systems.
- It is a blend and update of Windows 7 and Windows 8 with some entirely new features that are easy to handle.
- If you do not have Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1, you can still get a free Windows 10 full version.
- This post provides you with four effective ways to download Windows 10 64/32 bit full version for free.
- These methods will help you in obtaining Microsoft Windows 10 operating system full version for free.
- These solutions open a path for all Windows XP and Windows Vista users, as well as to get a free copy of the Windows 10 final version.
- Here's the quick navigation of the solutions. Before you are going to download Windows 10 64 bit full version free, you must learn about the system requirements of Windows 10. Here's what it takes to install Windows 10 on your PC or tablet:.
- Latest OS: Make sure you're running the latest version—either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC. RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit. Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver. Display: 800 x 600. To find out which version you're running:. Press the Windows logo + R, type winver in the Run box, and then select "OK".
Almost 90% of computers are running on Windows operating system. In this part, you are going to learn four ways to download Windows 10 64/32 bit full version free.
Read on to get Windows 10 for your PC. To get started, you will first need to have a license to install Windows 10.
How to Free Download Windows 10 ISO 64/32 Bit Full Version
Go to the Microsoft page to buy a copy of Windows 10 and install it on your PC. Once you have met the requirements to run Windows 10, follow the steps to download Windows 10 64/32 bit ISO file. Step 1.Download Windows 10 Media Create Tool. Create a Windows 10 installation media file like an ISO file, USB flash drive, or DVD.
After you have created an ISO file, then you need to burn the Windows 10 64/32 bit ISO file to a blank USB with burning tools like Rufus.
Then, insert the installation USB flash drive or DVD to your PC and boot your PC into BIOS. Go to the Boot Menu and select to boot from the USB or DVD media.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 10 for your PC.
- Microsoft provides a very useful Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for users to install Windows 10, or create a bootable installation USB drive, DVD, or ISO file to install Windows 10 on a different PC.
- Download Windows 10 Media Create Tool. Run the Windows 10 Media Create Tool. Then, follow this guide to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB drive. If you have Windows 10 installed on an old PC, you can use Windows 10 cloning software to clone Windows 10 to a new SSD or HDD.
- Then, insert the SSD or HDD into the new PC. Finally, the new PC will have Windows 10 installed. You can get more information from this video. Generally speaking, you won't be faced with data loss on your new PC after installing Windows 10.
- But if you are using an old PC to install Windows 10. You will encounter data loss problems after a clean install. To get back lost files, you need to run EaseUS data recovery software.
- It's a tool that recovers lost files, pictures, documents, videos, after deleting, formatting, partition loss, virus attack, and other data loss scenarios.
Download and install this tool to recover data in Windows 10. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Choose the drive where you lost files and start scanning.
How to Install Windows 10 from Installation DVD
This software allows you to recover lost data from all devices, including HDD, SSD, USB drive, SD card, pen drive, camera, etc. Browse the full scan results. You can choose the file type you need by clicking on the file type filter.
EaseUS data recovery software supports 1000+ file types like photos, videos, documents, emails, audio files, and many more.
Select the files you want to preview. Click "Recover" and set a storage location to save the recovered data. Here are some additional tips that may do you a favor in troubleshooting Windows 10 issues.
How to check Windows 10 system type? If you want to check if you've downloaded and installed the 64 bit or 32 bit of Windows 10, follow these steps:.
Click the Start menu, type about, click "About your PC".
Then you can see your system type under Device specifications. How to upgrade Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit? If your computer meets the system requirements, you can refer to upgrading 32 Bit to 64 Bit in Windows 10 without losing data.
How to stop Windows from the automatic update? What if your Windows 10 upgrade to the newest version without asking you? You can disable Windows 10 automatic updates in every way.
How to make Windows 10 up-to-date? You can download Windows 10 update from Microsoft or upgrade it on your PC:.
Click the "Start" icon. Go to "Settings > Update & Security settings > Windows Update".
You have learned four effective ways to download Windows 10 64/32 bit full version for free.
You can install Windows 10 on your PC and enjoy its wonderful features. If you have problems with Windows 10 activation, you can activate Windows 10/11 with a product key/digital license.
Unlike in previous versions of Windows, you’ll need to use the media creation tool to create an ISO file to install Windows 10.
Make sure you have a license to install Windows 10, and then follow these steps:. On the Windows 10 download page, download the media creation tool by selecting Download tool now, then run the tool.
In the tool, select Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO) for another PC > Next.
Select the language, architecture, and edition of Windows, you need and select Next.
Select ISO file > Next, and the tool will create your ISO file for you.
To use the ISO file as a backup for your PC or on another PC, burn it onto a DVD.