developer: M7 Productionspublisher: AttritoOfficial website. Zero Hour is a tactical first-person shooter that is similar in gameplay to the SWAT or Rainbow Six cycles.
The game is developed for online multiplayer mode and focuses on realism. The game was developed and published by M7 Productions and Attrito. Zero Hour is the first-person shooter. Players take on the role of members of battle teams. The game focuses on realism and forces a tactical approach to the realization of tasks. The gameplay differs significantly depending on which side we are on - one team consists of antiterrorists who storm the complex and try to free the hostage (interestingly, this character has his own mind and can start running away if not actively guarded).
Zero Hour System requirements
- The second team are the terrorists who are behind the kidnapping - their job is to defend. The attacking team starts with a visit to a three-dimensional, tactical table with a map of the location - we can plan our movements there using three color markers.
- Players in this team can also use special equipment (e.g. shields) and may try, for example, to switch off the power in the complex. Defenders, on the other hand, use traps and gadgets to strengthen their defensive positions on the map.
- Each match consists of three rounds. It is worth noting that both teams have a limited amount of resources, which must be sufficient for the whole skirmish - managing them is therefore crucial. In Zero Hour we can only play with others.
- The core of the game is the online multiplayer mode, where we compete with the team of other players (5 vs 5). Zero Hour has an attractive, three-dimensional graphic design. The developers have focused on realism, which can be clearly seen in both the location projects and models of individual characters and the equipment they use.
- The graphic design is complemented by reliable lighting and shadow system. Game mode: multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: max 10. Expectations: 8.9 / 10 based on 12 votes. Age restrictionsZero Hour: 18+.
- Intel Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz. graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 750 Ti / Radeon R7 260X or better. Windows 7/8/10 64-bit. Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5 GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz.
- graphic card 4 GB GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 290 or better. Windows 7/8/10 64-bit. Tactical shooter, first-person shooter, Realistic, PvP, PvE. Zero Hour is a first-person tactical shooter video game being developed and published by Attrito & M7 Productions.
It was officially released on August 12th, 2020.
Zero Hour is a tactical FPS with online team-based gameplay that takes place in a variety of fictional locations within Bangladesh with realistic scale & resource management.
The game focuses on a grounded, close quarter combat experience.
A tactical FPS with online team-based action gameplay that takes place in a variety of locations in Bangladesh with realistic scale & resource management.
- Inspired by various other tactical shooter games, Zero Hours tries to create a very grounded experience in both the co-op and PvP gamemodes.
- The defenders are tasked to protect the bomb from being defused or keep their hostage from being rescued and/or running away.
- On the contrary, the attackers are to defuse the bomb or rescue the hostage being held captive.
- Both sides can also win by eliminating everyone on the other team.
- In other hand, coop brings you deep into the realistic Close Quarters Combat with more tactics avaiable rather than in PvP.
- In coop, MS-09 units are tasked to various mission objectives like bomb situation, hostage situation, assasination, and more.
- Planning Table: At the start of each round, MS-09 Unit (The Attacking Team) can come up with strategies by drawing in the planning table with a 3D miniature version of the location being played similar to the use of blueprints.
- Doors: In order to bring a realistic approach, the doors help in encouraging slow and tactical gameplay.
It would cause both teams to hesitate before entering a room since it will be oblivious to know what’s going on behind the door.
Breaker Switch: The switch causes a complete blackout of the whole operation building that you're playing on.
- By doing this, the players won’t be able to visualize their surroundings.
- The Attacking Team can then potentially gain an advantage by using Night Vision Goggles or Tactical Flashlights.
- The Defending Team can respond by using flares and tactical flashlights, which not only enable them to see, but can blind the attackers if they are using NVGs.
- Resource Management: Both Teams have resources that they need to manage over 3 rounds.
- The Attacking Team has 2-3 sets of 7 types of weapons and 5-7 sets of 4 types of gadgets.
- The Defending Team has 3-5 sets of 5 types of weapons and 3 sets of 7 types of gadgets.
- These gadgets only fill the first slot while the secondary gadgets are not limited for either team.
- If both Teams survive the round, they will keep the weapon they had in the previous rounds, however, if an attacker dies, they lose the gun they used in that round.
Both Teams can also pick up guns from dead players. If you are in coop, you shouldn't be worried about resource management since everything is free.